Page 1240 of 1821 FirstFirst ... 240740114011901230123812391240124112421250129013401740 ... LastLast
Results 12,391 to 12,400 of 18208

Thread: Politics

Speculation of deep thinking Donald and impeachement trial.

VP is put aside by the law and Trump accuses that chief justice is biased.
    Roberts recuses himself and Clarence Thomas takes his place.

But what if,
    Thomas recuses himself because he's black and Trump is a racist.
    Who's next.

What if still if,
    Senate finds a rabbit in a hat and convicts Trump.
    The process is too much for the judge and POTUS Pence picks the next one.

What must happen that Senate finds two rabbits and make Nancy Pelosi's day.

What if time catches the next judge and POTUS Pence have another pick.

Would the Donald then say that "the wall is built."

I like what Iím seeing... conservative judges ruling against Trump... house Democrats not blindly supporting Pelosi...

Hopefully the reasonable moderate majority will kick partisan extremists on both sides out of power eventually...

Fingers crossed.

Venturi3D.com for the FUTURE MR2 Fan's Avatar
    "After several high-profile disease outbreaks linked to food, Congress in 2011 ordered a fix, and produce growers this year would have begun testing their water under rules crafted by the Obama administration’s Food and Drug Administration.

But six months before people were sickened by the contaminated romaine, President Donald Trump’s FDA – responding to pressure from the farm industry and Trump’s order to eliminate regulations – shelved the water-testing rules for at least four years."

https://www.wired.com/story/the-scie...aking-us-sick/
    ║]=(86)=[║ Venturi3D.com

Ask me about my bottom br
    From this morning's barrage spewing out of dear leader's twitter I can only assume Whitaker has seen an advance of Mueller's findings and reported on it. Alternate Biff Tannen has shat his diaper.
    acket.

Quote Originally Posted by MR2 Fan View Post
    "After several high-profile disease outbreaks linked to food, Congress in 2011 ordered a fix, and produce growers this year would have begun testing their water under rules crafted by the Obama administration’s Food and Drug Administration.

But six months before people were sickened by the contaminated romaine, President Donald Trump’s FDA – responding to pressure from the farm industry and Trump’s order to eliminate regulations – shelved the water-testing rules for at least four years."

https://www.wired.com/story/the-scie...aking-us-sick/
    Good find. This is the interesting and important policy stuff that normally gets buried. I imagine this surfaced because the romaine story is popular and meme'worthy.

Ask me about my bottom br
    With new crimes being tacked to Manafort's back by the special prosecutors, as they allege that:

Quote Originally Posted by Status report filed to court

3. After signing the plea agreement, Manafort committed federal crimes by lying to the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Special Counsel's Office on a variety of subject matters, which constitute breaches of the agreement
    it really makes me think that Manafort's counselors have been getting info back from the mothership. The Guardian reports:

As part of the deal, Manafort pleaded guilty to conspiring to defraud the US and conspiring to obstruct justice, in relation to his unregistered lobbying work for pro-Russian politicians in Ukraine. Other charges against him were dropped.

By then, Manafort had in August been convicted of eight counts in a separate fraud case brought against him by Mueller in Virginia. Manafort is scheduled to be sentenced in the Virginia case in February.

Trump’s legal team claimed to have remained in contact with Manafort during the former campaign chairman’s cooperation with Mueller, which if accurate would be a highly unusual arrangement.
    Which leads me to believe that Trump has been hammering the nails to his own coffin.

I'm confident that once the dust settles, american ingenuity will reign in and thoughtful changes will move you guys forward.
    Last edited by FaultyMario; November 27th, 2018 at 08:12 AM.
    acket.

Hopefully Trump served as a good wake up call for politicians on both sides of the spectrum.

Will they get their acts together and serve the people or will they continue partisan politics as usual and then allow another TV-personality to take over...?

Surely in this day and age, there will be a lot more TV-personalities coming thru the pipeline.

USA should be able to survive Trump..., fingers crossed...

My prediction... unless that coffin he's nailing is ready soon or unless the economy tanks, pretty sure Trump will be re-elected at this point...

Of course, the final unless would be seeing a more charismatic/hopeful candidate running against Trump...

It really shouldn't be that hard to beat Trump.

Dear Leader has been busy on Twitter today...

Suggesting that Mueller, Podesta, Obama, Rosenstein (!), The Clintons, Holder, Abedin, Clapper, Comey, and Lynch are all guilty of Treason.

Suggesting that only people born in the US should get government assistance.

Multiple tweets focused on Hillary Clinton being racist.

Edit: Pictures here: https://splinternews.com/the-preside...day-1830707607 in case he deletes them

Also... how many of the above people received mail bombs recently?
    Last edited by Jason; November 28th, 2018 at 09:47 AM.

I heard he suggested having a state run media channel...

Venturi3D.com for the FUTURE MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeW View Post
    I heard he suggested having a state run media channel...
    suggested? he already has one practically

"Fox & Friends producers allowed Scott Pruitt to pre-approve interview scripts, emails show"

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...127-story.html
    ║]=(86)=[║ Venturi3D.com