Page 1274 of 2473 FirstFirst ... 2747741174122412641272127312741275127612841324137417742274 ... LastLast
Results 12,731 to 12,740 of 24728

Thread: Politics

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Is having a record a requisite for working in the trumpian White House?

Elliott Abrams, U.S. envoy to Venezuela

Also, with more info coming out everyday regarding the reasons for U.S. intervention in commodity-rich countries, I grow more worried that you yanks live under a regime of despots and hypocrites. But worry not, those are your own problems and I believe in self-determination.
    acket.

Most damage Hillary Clinton could inflict on the gop is by dying

Oh good. As if Zinke wasn't corrupt enough.

https://thehill.com/policy/energy-en...rior-secretary

President Trump is picking David Bernhardt, a former energy lobbyist, to be the Interior Department’s next secretary.

As deputy secretary, Bernhardt, a Colorado native, worked hand in hand with Zinke on his oil and gas leasing agenda and took the lead on many others, including the administration's push to drill in Alaska’s Arctic National Wildlife Refuge and the rollback of a number of Endangered Species Act regulations.

In the past he’s called the ESA an “unnecessary regulatory burden.” The rule proposal he helped roll out in July would make it easier to delist an endangered species and would withdraw a policy that offered the same protections for threatened species as for endangered species unless otherwise specified.

It's like a toddler pushing the envelope to see how bad they can act before they get in trouble.

Only in this case, the GOP has been letting him get away with everything for 2 years.

It's like it's straight out of an Austin Powers movie. "Who do we put in charge of the National Parks and protecting endangered wild life? I know! This moustache-twirling oil magnate!"

Dems can't not nominate a woman for president now. You guys ready for a Trump repeat?

I can only see Gabbard putting up a good fight, but there's no way she can navigate The MazeŽ.
    acket.

I don't know who Rick Wilson is, but he had me rolling on the floor.

Sure, we all knew he would trot out the usual base-stoking Wallsturbation lines, and he didn’t disappoint. We’ve heard the dramatic claims so often they’re almost laughable. Trump’s followers still persist in their belief he’ll produce the Wall, but he was practically begging for the Freedom Ditch by the end.
    acket.

Quote Originally Posted by FaultyMario View Post
    Dems can't not nominate a woman for president now. You guys ready for a Trump repeat?

I can only see Gabbard putting up a good fight, but there's no way she can navigate The MazeŽ.
    Gabbard? Whom David Duke has endorsed? No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    Gabbard? Whom David Duke has endorsed? No thanks.
    Hillary hasn't confirmed she's running this time, so you can't start the cheer just yet.
    acket.