Page 1275 of 1889 FirstFirst ... 275775117512251265127312741275127612771285132513751775 ... LastLast
Results 12,741 to 12,750 of 18887

Thread: Politics

Kamala Harris might have a good chance

The right is enabling BS pussy grabbing racists, but the left is also killing themselves. Bunch of candidates coming out apologizing for this and that done thousands of years ago.

I don't understand why people can't just objectively assess how competent a politician is and how is he/she doing RIGHT NOW and do you believe such politician will take our country in the right direction?

Can you imagine having an annual performance review with your manager at work... and then he said that, 'sorry Billi, because you painted your face black, possibly raped somebody or self identified as a Cherokee few decades back, we're just gonna have to ask you to resign because you're a disgrace to the company. We don't really care how productive you are, you're just too toxic now. Bye.'

And then he turns around and hire some frat pussy grabbing college kid who claims he loves Jesus and going to make this company great again to fill my spot.

This company is going far....

off the deep end.

Quote Originally Posted by 21Kid View Post
    Kamala Harris might have a good chance
    She reminds me of a darker skin Hillary Clinton.

VA Governor either wore black face or KKK robes in college

VA Lt. Governor is accused of rape

VA Attorney General wore black face in college

All Democrats.

This is why I'm not big on the party as a whole, sure they're better than Republicans, but they're still kinda shitty.

Venturi3D.com for the FUTURE MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post

All Democrats.

This is why I'm not big on the party as a whole, sure they're better than Republicans, but they're still kinda shitty.

Region is also important. Virginia Democrats are probably like California Republicans
    ║]=(86)=[║ Venturi3D.com

Venturi3D.com for the FUTURE MR2 Fan's Avatar
    ║]=(86)=[║ Venturi3D.com

At least he looks happy...

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post

All Democrats.

I disliked Hillary only because I donít believe she can properly lead this country... I donít believe Trump the guy either... however, if Hillary were elected and somebody found some dirt about something stupid done decades ago, I wouldnít want her to resign. I can understand smears during elections, but dems are getting out of hand with these witch-hunts. Pretty soon Republicans like Trump will be able to take over. Because they are catching on how they can get rid of dems. Just dig around for dirt...

It is just unwise to retroactively judge somebody about something stupid done decades ago. Let the shitty past go. Even if a person were found out to be a former Nazi, if he is doing something good now, is he still a Nazi?

The left doesnít believe in Jesus but expect everyone to be squeaky clean like Jesus. The right is more inclined to believe in Jesus, but is way too forgiving with unrepentant sinners... wish our nation can be more balanced in between.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    The left doesn’t believe in Jesus but expect everyone to be squeaky clean like Jesus. The right is more inclined to believe in Jesus, but is way too forgiving with unrepentant sinners... wish our nation can be more balanced in between.
    FWIW: Per a Pew Research study, 85% of democrats believe in God to varying degrees of certainty, 55% are absolutely certain in their belief in God, 2% don't know if they believe in God, and 13% don't believe.

Even more so recently... I don't know how any Christian could support Republicans. Nearly everything they do is against the principles of the religion.