Page 1342 of 1381 FirstFirst ... 342842124212921332134013411342134313441352 ... LastLast
Results 13,411 to 13,420 of 13809

Thread: Politics

  1. #13411
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,368
    My voting decision was not because of you okay!

    The conspiracy theorist in me simply didn’t sense Hillary cared much about us getting burned... after she won the primary. Her VP pick signaled precisely that it’s gonna be business as established before...

    Forget about progressives, let’s just focus on lower/middle class workers in general. Was she more in tune with those people or was she more in tune with the Wall Street bankers?

    Do you really believe BLM movement started under Obama admin would’ve been adequately fixed under the Hillary Admin? Or you can just convenient blame all that on the worst congress ever?

    Something is out of whack, Bernie was the only serious candidate trying to fix that something for the people. The other 2 just want to be president because they want to be president.

    Under president Hillary, I’m almost sure that we’ll have a seemingly less racist nation, fighting climate change, building transgender bathrooms, but we’ll also have more rioters, both black and white... we also won’t see migrants suffer near our borders... we just won’t see that they’re suffering in their own nations while us govt meddles over there for its own interests...
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; July 22nd, 2019 at 08:43 AM.

  2. #13412
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,496
    Actually, I DO believe that Hillary would have addressed police brutality and criminal justice reform. Mostly because she explicitly called that shit out.



    Bernie Sanders, given a question on the subject immediately turned to his fall back income inequality schpiel.

  3. #13413
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,368
    If black families’ average income is comparable to average white families, I’m willing to bet we would have less problems.

    Something is definitely wrong, anyone can call it out. How to fix it is quite another matter.

    Hillary used to be afraid of super predators! That never materialized..., some were saying we have roe v wade to thank. As young black women can abort babies they don’t want, we end up with less unloved babies, which may end up as violent criminals...

    Of course these abortions happened not because only black girls are irresponsible, but because they’re just too poor to take care of them!

    Financial inequalities passed down from generations is probably the root cause. As Obama, Kanye, OJ become more famous and financially well off, no cop would dare shoot them. Some could even get away with murder!!!

    Bernie is not that off base. Poorer Americans are being left behind. And it’s not just black people.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; July 22nd, 2019 at 06:37 PM.

  4. #13414
    Venturi3D.com for the FUTURE MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Tampa Bay, Florida
    Posts
    3,620
    to my UK friends who now have Boris Johnson as PM

    ║]=(86)=[║ Venturi3D.com

  5. #13415
    Ask me about my bottom br
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    ox.mx
    Posts
    3,654
    If you tolerate this then your children will be next.
    acket.

  6. #13416
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    If black families’ average income is comparable to average white families, I’m willing to bet we would have less problems.

    Something is definitely wrong, anyone can call it out. How to fix it is quite another matter.

    Hillary used to be afraid of super predators! That never materialized..., some were saying we have roe v wade to thank. As young black women can abort babies they don’t want, we end up with less unloved babies, which may end up as violent criminals...

    Of course these abortions happened not because only black girls are irresponsible, but because they’re just too poor to take care of them!

    Financial inequalities passed down from generations is probably the root cause. As Obama, Kanye, OJ become more famous and financially well off, no cop would dare shoot them. Some could even get away with murder!!!

    Bernie is not that off base. Poorer Americans are being left behind. And it’s not just black people.
    Stop talking about black people.

  7. #13417
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,372
    Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    Stop talking about black people.
    Ill back this up - Billi you come across somewhere between condescending and just downright racist.
    Once you start mentioning abortion and future criminals it comes across as eugenics.

    It doesnt sound like you even consider this a discussion about actual people.

  8. #13418
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Dicknose View Post
    Ill back this up - Billi you come across somewhere between condescending and just downright racist.
    Once you start mentioning abortion and future criminals it comes across as eugenics.

    It doesnt sound like you even consider this a discussion about actual people.
    Thank you.

  9. #13419
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,368
    Wasn't really talking about fake people. Also, not promoting eugenics nor abortion. Just an interesting theory based on what happened in the US: https://www.vox.com/2016/1/14/179918...ion-roe-v-wade

    It is possible that correlation isn't causation, but interesting and reasonable trend nonetheless. For sure this is not about eugenics, because this theory is assuming that a child is more likely to be a messed up criminal if born into an unloving, disadvantaged environment. Race/genes really has little to do with it. Odds are stacked against a child, regardless of race, if the child's mom doesn't want him/her and if the mom is struggling to make a living. No way white/asian kids in similar situation can do better.

    I'm just trying to raise a point of... is our criminal justice system really biased against black or actually biased against poor people? Probably a combination of both.

    If I'm really a racist, then I'll probably continue to be a racist unless something drastic happens or until I die. Point is it'll be very difficult to change brains already wired that way. Neanderthal can just continue to tell me to fuck off until the day I die I guess.

    However, if this is really about our system being rigged against poorer folks, or perhaps just favors the top 1% too much, then perhaps there's something more tangible for our government to fix.

    We need a more balanced govt... can't take away women's right to choose, yet cut welfare, education, healthcare... how is that really pro-life? Also I pointed out that racism tend to disappear once the person reached a certain level of economic status. I really do believe the core of our problem is that our system is rigged against poor people or favors the rich too much.

    It's much easier for rich people to make even more money, pay less taxes, pay less interests and to often get away with murder because he/she could hire the best lawyers, right? If you're poor, more likely you'll be fucked more often.

    This is why I prefer Sanders over Hillary. Although Sanders didn't specifically called out racism, but I do believe he would've made more of a difference and actually help the BLM movement... if our govt could actually find ways to narrow the gap between rich and poor. Not saying I want socialism/communism where everyone makes the same amount, but just few more billionaires and few more homeless people.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; July 23rd, 2019 at 05:46 PM.

  10. #13420
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,496
    Quote Originally Posted by billi
    I'm just trying to raise a point of... is our criminal justice system really biased against black or actually biased against poor people? Probably a combination of both.

    If I'm really a racist, then I'll probably continue to be a racist unless something drastic happens or until I die. Point is it'll be very difficult to change brains already wired that way. Neanderthal can just continue to tell me to fuck off until the day I die I guess.
    It's crazy that you're being told you're saying some really vile shit and you're cavalierly saying "eh, I guess i'm a racist. I'ma continue to be racist."

    Tell you what, i'll make you a deal. I'll tell you to stop fucking off for what you did once you can tell black people how to stop being black.
    I didn't ask to be black, neither did anyone who is, and i'm pretty sure none of us wanted to live in a society where our humanity is devalued everyday.

    You, on the other hand, um, ... chose to be a cunt. And you continue to do so, and espouse the most abominable and despicable language, idioms and the absolute worst caricatures in your statements about black people. Which is what makes it so easy to tell you to fuck off.

    Just. fucking. stop.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •