Page 1343 of 1381 FirstFirst ... 343843124312931333134113421343134413451353 ... LastLast
Results 13,421 to 13,430 of 13809

Thread: Politics

Iím just trying to illustrate the point that human lives are being devalued to an inhumane level simply because some of us are too rich or too poor. Migrants/refugees can be devalued to inhumane level. Sex slaves can be devalued to inhumane levels and be rich peoples sex toys.

You like to bad mouth sanders, I just want to point out to you that I believe he has singled out the core problem in our society. There are folks in this world who are just too rich for their own good. Even the migrant issue is due to rich US fucking up poor Latin America for our own selfish interests! Slavery itself was also financially driven. Corporate lobbyists taking over our govt... racism tend to disappear when you get richer, but of course most of the population are not rich...

Anyway, You donít have to agree with the point of view I am presenting, but I thought painting me as racist was kinda unreasonable and completely missing the point I was trying to make.

If Iíve hurt your feelings, I can apologize for that and Iíll stop talking. But I donít really feel that Iím wrong just like I donít feel like sanders is really that hypocritical for supposedly paying people less than $15/hr.(because sanders forced them to work 60hrs/week) Both sanders and Hillary can pay the same wages and youíll still thin sanders staffs live in poverty and Hillary staffs are living la vida loca!

Anyway, I guess for everyoneís benefit, Iím gonna have to restrain myself and stop responding to your posts.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; July 23rd, 2019 at 08:03 PM.

If there's one thing I can say, Billi, is that this might be a time to maybe do a little more listening instead of complaining that other people aren't listening to you.

Yes, I will listen to Neanderthal and stop responding to his posts. I guess we bring out the worst in each other.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    Iím just trying to illustrate the point that human lives are being devalued to an inhumane level simply because some of us are too rich or too poor. Migrants/refugees can be devalued to inhumane level. Sex slaves can be devalued to inhumane levels and be rich peoples sex toys.

You like to bad mouth sanders, I just want to point out to you that I believe he has singled out the core problem in our society. There are folks in this world who are just too rich for their own good. Even the migrant issue is due to rich US fucking up poor Latin America for our own selfish interests! Slavery itself was also financially driven. Corporate lobbyists taking over our govt... racism tend to disappear when you get richer, but of course most of the population are not rich...

Anyway, You donít have to agree with the point of view I am presenting, but
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    I thought painting me as racist was kinda unreasonable
    Spoiler:
    and completely missing the point I was trying to make.

If Iíve hurt your feelings, I can apologize for that and Iíll stop talking. But I donít really feel that Iím wrong just like I donít feel like sanders is really that hypocritical for supposedly paying people less than $15/hr.(because sanders forced them to work 60hrs/week) Both sanders and Hillary can pay the same wages and youíll still thin sanders staffs live in poverty and Hillary staffs are living la vida loca!

Anyway, I guess for everyoneís benefit, Iím gonna have to restrain myself and stop responding to your posts.

You just can't stop being a cunt, can you?

You've been told by 3 different people, that ... perhaps, just shhhh, but you just gotta pop off at the mouth. You're one of those people who thinks their opinion must be heard, even if it contributes nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by billi
    Yes, I will listen to Neanderthal and stop responding to his posts. I guess we bring out the worst in each other.
    The. fuck?!?!?!?! Um, no, I do not bring out the racist in you. That lil fucker is always just beneath the surface and you bring it out your damn self. Your being a cunt has nothing at all to do with me. Your blanket statements about black people have nothing to do with me. They are rarely congruent with whatever is being discussed.

My statements about you, what you say, what you do (have done) have zero, zip, zilch, nada to do with the. black. population. at. large. Yet you stay popping off. One of these days you're gonna forget you're not online and write a check with your mouth that you can't handle. And somebody is going to hear you and cash that shit.

You want to say something to me, about something i've said or done, you quote whatever the fuck it is and go wild. But i'll be damned if i'm not going to check you when you say wild racist shit. Shut the everloving fuck up about black people.

Dude, even DN didnít say that Iím actually racist. The worst in me is the not shutting up and annoying the shit out of people part. Anyway, Iím really gonna shut up now. Too bad we canít talk politics anymore but its probably best for everyoneís sake... good nite.

Ask me about my bottom br
    Why do Republicans routinely raise their voice so much when speaking to Mueller?
    acket.

I thought that one congressman's name was "Mr. Chatbot" and that'd be awesome.

LOL

Where did that happen? I'm listening from the C-Span feed.
    acket.

This is fun! Rep. Steube made such a tangle of the mega complex question he wanted to ask Mueller that there was no way he wouldn't have run out of time.

It's also fun how some of the congressmen who have worked in law enforcement or legal counseling play dumb about the work of a prosecutor.

They're clearly smart, but not smart enough to act dumb.

I just wish the people on this hearing would present themselves to public to the full extent of their capabilities.

I guess then it wouldn't be as much fun to hear/watch.
    acket.