Page 1365 of 2474 FirstFirst ... 3658651265131513551363136413651366136713751415146518652365 ... LastLast
Results 13,641 to 13,650 of 24733

Thread: Politics

Imho, our systems only rigged now for rich people. Don’t matter color of your skin as much.

We don’t have dark skin slaves anymore... just poor slave-like workers or poor sex slaves that you don’t usually hear about.

To still believe white men are screwing us is kinda outdated. Right now we’re being screwed by rich people.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; August 19th, 2019 at 06:57 PM.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    Imho, our systems only rigged now for rich people. Don’t matter color of your skin as much.

acket.

Quote Originally Posted by FaultyMario View Post
    I’m referring to her most famous bus incident. Something she actually did courageously for herself and for all black people. It’s her one small step for self and giant leap for black folks moment.

If she fantasized about grand daddy killing all KKK, can you really blame her? You gonna judge people’s thoughts?

Anyway, you really think she’s a terrorist and should be condemned? Why twitch you emoji eyes like that when I mentioned Rosa park?

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    So she's either this seamstress who never puts anyone down or she's a terrorist. Gotcha!
    acket.

Administrator
    And that's why I stopped responding. Though I did realize there's a better term for his move, it's "false dichotomy". And it's his *only move*. If you point out that there are other options, the immediate response you'll get is "Can you just answer my question?" I'm debating coming up with logical fallacy red cards.
    Last edited by Tom Servo; August 19th, 2019 at 10:03 PM.

Can you at least explain the meaning of your twitching?

We all have different annoying MOs, okay?

I like Rosa Parks! Twitching... you know she wanted grand daddy to kill kkk?

America fought Nazis!
    You know Americans don’t even recognize black officers?

Hey why am I only given 2 options?
    Because we want to be annoying like you.

America landed on the moon!
    So what? Don’t you know Americans slaughtered Africans and Indians and Muslims?

Yeah, half the people here are ignoring me, but also don’t forget, half of gtxfers left the board too. I think most right leaning folks tend to just shut up or leave. I don’t even consider myself right leaning, just lean differently from most of you. Yeah, maybe you think the board is probably better off without those deplorables?

Personally I think the board was greater when we had more diversity and less political fighting.

I still think it is this kind of stupidity that caused America and this board no longer as great as before...

Not just blaming you guys, but I’m blaming everyone now, including myself... sigh...

You guys win the discussion.

I’ll leave the political thread to you guys for now. Should also help lower Neanderthal’s blood pressure.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; August 19th, 2019 at 10:59 PM.

Hillary was going to be worse.

This one is a very good one.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FaultyMario View Post
    one of his most important songs ever

Junior Potato
    Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    Oh, and, again, when was America great?
    Back when it was flying high and ignoring its own problems.

Lucky for Americans, those days are upon us again!

Administrator
    Huh. Reading between the lines, is his proposal to just not give a shit about fuel efficiency?