Page 1387 of 2474 FirstFirst ... 3878871287133713771385138613871388138913971437148718872387 ... LastLast
Results 13,861 to 13,870 of 24733

Thread: Politics

And, by the way, to allay your "Bernie was cheated" thoughts, here is a study showing the complete opposite.

Look, we need to win those votes over in order to win, racists or not.

Just as Bernie needed those votes in order to win the nomination whether if the system was rigged or not.

If a black dude was able to win it once, I think that’s sufficient proof that most Americans are NOT overly racists!

Of course racism still is around, but I’m pretty confident of my belief.

I can agree that most Americans are racists, including liberals, but surely most are not white supremacists.

The only black racist I know who was also a white supremist was Clayton Bigsby.

I REALLY wanted to post a video of Clayton in action but I figured some may not approve. If you are unfamiliar with his work then search him on YouTube. He was quite a big deal for years. But he fell out of favor after making a huge mistake at a rally.
    Last edited by JoeW; September 24th, 2019 at 05:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    Spoiler:
    Look, we need to win those votes over in order to win, racists or not.

Just as Bernie needed those votes in order to win the nomination whether if the system was rigged or not.

If a black dude was able to win it once, I think that’s sufficient proof that most Americans are NOT overly racists!

Of course racism still is around, but I’m pretty confident of my belief.

I can agree that most Americans are racists, including liberals, but surely most are not white supremacists.

Miss me with that bullshit. You might be ok with that shit, but i'm not trying to gain the votes of people who were willing to overlook racism for ... whatever their reasons were. That's my line in the sand.

The worst things to happen to people in the history of mankind have been mostly due to racism, so I don't fuck with it's apologists.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeW View Post
    The only black racist I know who was also a white supremist was Clayton Bigsby.

I REALLY wanted to post a video of Clayton in action but I figured some may not approve. If you are unfamiliar with his work then search him on YouTube. He was quite a big deal for years. But he fell out of favor after making a huge mistake at a rally.
    Chappelle was next level on that show. Lawd have mercy!

Comedic brilliance.

Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    [/spoiler]

Miss me with that bullshit. You might be ok with that shit, but i'm not trying to gain the votes of people who were willing to overlook racism for ... whatever their reasons were. That's my line in the sand.

The worst things to happen to people in the history of mankind have been mostly due to racism, so I don't fuck with it's apologists.
    Are you saying Obama won some of those shit votes? Since he won support of some racists, he should also draw a line in the sand and reject those votes and give up the white house?

Don't be ridiculous dude!

All I'm saying is that dems need to win back the votes that they lost at least. If you can have a truly inspiring candidate who can give people hope for the future, win margin can only grow bigger.

It is partisan politics that's causing people to dig in their heels in shitty sand. Reluctantly voting for somebody only because the other candidate is scarier. That's a shit way to vote.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    House Speaker Pelosi to announce formal impeachment inquiry of Trump after resisting for months
    ##

Edit: Announcement to be made at 5PM EDT.
    Last edited by FaultyMario; September 24th, 2019 at 10:42 AM.
    acket.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    It seems te Ukraine thing is what nails it. Whistleblower's all lawyered up.
    acket.

You’re that confident that trump will be nailed?

We’ll see. I seriously hope I’m wrong.