Page 1416 of 2478 FirstFirst ... 4169161316136614061414141514161417141814261466151619162416 ... LastLast
Results 14,151 to 14,160 of 24776

Thread: Politics

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar

Say Hi! to Denetti if you're on the Twitter.
    acket.

Female Masturbatory Aid
    I...just....wow.
    I hope it's not fake.

Was this showed in the hearing this morning?

No, this was at a press event this morning, It wasn't early enough to be shown in Congress, I suppose. It's not a fake it's from Getty's twitter feed.
    acket.

He uses his penis as a pointer for his notes? Impressive and sad!

acket.

"I WANT NOTHING!"

"I AM NOT A CROOK!"

I'm really hoping the guy resigns or gets tossed out, but hope it won't be another false hope...

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    Isolationism helped allow the holocaust to happen. It feels like a good idea, but it's not necessarily a great one.
    Isolationism is a really bad idea at this point, if for no other reason than you "can't put that genie back in the bottle" after decades of free trade all over the world.

Imagine if we had NO Chinese products starting tomorrow....they all just disappeared....everything in the US would shut down, because so much of our economy whether we see it or not contains Chinese products, and that's ignoring many of the other countries that do similar things for us.

1st off, nobody is really promoting isolationism. Just that we shouldn't interfere too much politically. Particularly installing dictators of our own around the world to advance our own interests. Or covertly training enemies of our enemies and creating gazillions of terrorists around the world. US government has done lots of unethical crap around the world and those government officials are not all Republicans. The so called 'establishment' is bipartisan. Even the beloved Obama does the same things, but most liberals dare NOT being too critical of him. I was just saying this is something we need to fix and I did not propose we become isolationists.

2nd, it won't be hard for Chinese to see sudden disappearance of NBA and their related merchandises to punish NBA team managers for just speaking out support for HK. Their world moves on. They have their own stupid little basket ball league. Heck, they have their own knock off google, youtube, facebook, amazon, apple, etc. They only need us to copy us. They adopt capitalism if it suits them. Isolationism if it suits them. They can be whatever they want.

Anyway, I think I've made it abundantly clear that I don't like the Chinese communists. China at this point is definitely not a role model for anybody...

However, USA really should set a better example for the rest of the world. Of course average americans are just probably too busy fighting with themselves then worrying about what kind of screwed up things their government is doing covertly around the world.

I guess we're just continuing our tradition. What Americans were doing to the Africans and the American Indians then, we are doing the same things again around the world. Exploiting those who are weaker than us. Of course the average Americans wouldn't really know about such atrocities... until generations later... Oh we really sucked back then. Oh well. Let's try not to exploit people the same way again... just find new and more innovative ways of exploiting people... or just do it secretly... or just blame the other party...

Anti-establishment sentiment was there, but sadly we picked the wrong anti-establishment candidate.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; November 20th, 2019 at 01:29 PM.

Female Masturbatory Aid
    That gif of Nunes (cunt) is absolutely priceless.