Page 1451 of 2481 FirstFirst ... 4519511351140114411449145014511452145314611501155119512451 ... LastLast
Results 14,501 to 14,510 of 24805

Thread: Politics

Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post

Make it make sense, please, ...
    Please read everything I posted then perhaps everything will make a bit more sense.

You’re acting like CNN, over reacting falsely at the Covington MAGA hat boy.

I hope you, unlike CNN, are doing it unintentionally.

If you don’t like bernibros, please don’t copy their tactics. Can we have actual genuine dialogues rather than just fuck yous? If you insist on intentionally fucking with me, I’d have no choice but to put you on ignore...
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; January 11th, 2020 at 11:33 AM.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    I think an economic competition between China and the United States is a good thing. Inasmuch as the post-war scientific competition against the USSR was a good thing.

Two gangsters at the helm is a depressive prospect, though.
    acket.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    Spoiler:
    Please read everything I posted then perhaps everything will make a bit more sense.

You’re acting like CNN, over reacting falsely at the Covington MAGA hat boy.

I hope you, unlike CNN, are doing it unintentionally.

If you don’t like bernibros, please don’t copy their tactics. Can we have actual genuine dialogues rather than just fuck yous? If you insist on intentionally fucking with me, I’d have no choice but to put you on ignore...
    I read everything. I quoted it. I STAND BY WHAT i SAID.

And remember, your "i'm joking" doesn't jive with your last four yeas rhetoric. Which is why I don't buy it.

Me= not easily fooled.

Ok, gotcha. I will give up hope on you. I will just stop responding to you from now on, but of course you can feel free to continue to be a bidenbro or Kamalabro or Castrobro if you wish. Enjoy, bro!

The contentious Taiwanese election is over..., it was Taiwan’s version of Hillary vs Trump, except she’s the one running for re-election... and the female president won!!!

I’ll spare you guys the details of Taiwanese politics, one reason I’m bringing it up though is because ever since Taiwan’s Democratic elections back in early 90s, Taiwan’s election results could predict which party in the US might win the WH with 100% certainty. so if this trend continue to be true... we can expect Trump’s reelection...

Let’s hope that trend will cease this year... because the dems will nominate a worthy candidate capable of defeating trump! Fingers crossed...
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; January 12th, 2020 at 09:41 PM.

Female Masturbatory Aid
    So, now, Trump is saying he authorized the Soleimani hit 7 months ago....

Not sure that answers any questions, but creates more.

It's amazing how they paint themselves into a corner, and maybe to end up in the neighboring room's corner.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Cory Booker has dropped out

I tried to get a number on how many candidates are left now but couldn't find one

Female Masturbatory Aid
    I think it's about 8(?) now?

Warren and Sanders need to stop their "battle" before they fuck up the whole thing.

They ALL need to rally behind one, now. Bloomberg said he's committed, whether or not he gets the nomination.

I think he should buy all 1st quarter Super Bowl ad slots, and do nothing but DJT's greatest hits. It's not like he doesn't have the money.

IMHO, I see nothing wrong with 'battles', may the best man/woman win.

Obama and Hillary battled it out... and that didn't mean the 2 became mortal enemies.

I think one of the problems we have today is that people take things way too personally. People just can't agree to disagree while NOT harboring hateful feelings for one another. That's just crazy.

Now I have to admit I developed hateful feelings during 2016, but not because Hillary and Sanders battled it out and Sanders lost. My anger was due to suppression of Sander's campaign. It wasn't even a fair battle. Thankfully media blackout has gotten better with Sanders this time around... main reason is because he's just too famous now. However, media blackouts are still very alive and well with Tulsi and Yang. MSNBC has on numerous occasions misspelled Andrew Yangs name and/or using wrong photos and sometimes even outright left him out completely! Showing graphics like we have 9 candidates, while showing picture of 8 of them.

I can understand if it's a honest mistake, but when it happens consistently, you know it's done intentionally. That's the kind of thing that pisses me off, but I suppose thankfully this time around I don't just pin that frustration on any particular candidate. Last time around, I felt like Hillary was essentially the mastermind behind the entire DNC..., but DNC is now trying to figuring out what it really wants to become. Of course the 'establishment' is trying desperately to regain control one last time...

I sincerely believe if Biden is the eventual nominee, Trump should be able to easily win again. And then the democratic establishment should finally completely lose control and the progressives should be able to take over. Democratic establishment really should be like Russians... stop meddling with our elections. Let the best or the most popular person win.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; January 13th, 2020 at 01:06 PM.

Here's a story about a Bernie bro ... being a bro.

This happened in meat space. Imagine how much worse it is online.