Page 1468 of 2474 FirstFirst ... 4689681368141814581466146714681469147014781518156819682468 ... LastLast
Results 14,671 to 14,680 of 24733

Thread: Politics

Administrator
    You had way fewer swear words.

I really like Jerry Nadler. He’s like a little bulldog.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    news being reported that there's a recording of Trump using the phrase "Take her out!" referring to US Amb Marie Yovanovitch:

"Get rid of her!" is what the voice that appears to be President Trump’s is heard saying. "Get her out tomorrow. I don't care. Get her out tomorrow. Take her out. Okay? Do it."

Potentially devastating if accurate....there's only so long the GOP senators can claim stupidity...but I know they'll push it as long as they can.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    You had way fewer swear words.
    Oh. Is that all?

Administrator
    The frustrating thing has been watching the bad faith narrative that "well, other presidents have withheld aid and of course it's okay if you're investigating corruption" gain steam while somehow the second part of that, the whole "Yeah, other presidents did it in concert with congress, not by hiding it from them", seems to get lost. If it was really about investigating corruption in Ukraine, why hide it?

I think the main point is that it is an unacceptable thing to do, just as screwing with an intern in the Oval Office. However, not quite severe enough to be impeachable, particularly if that president belongs to your party...

Unfortunately if trump’s removed, supporters will no doubt be outraged... if not removed, trump will claim total complete vindication. It’s really a no win situation for the country. Not to mention the senate candidates forced to give up campaigning...

Female Masturbatory Aid
    I flipped over to Fox News last night, out of morbid curiousity.

Needless to say, unsurprising, it was split screen, with an ad running on the 70%, and the trial stream muted on the 30%

I really wish someone could put the trial, from all companies covering, side by side, so people can really see who the "bias" is from. People that watch only FN, are truly getting fed kool-aid, and selective kool-aid at that.

What I'm really curious about, is when the WH presents their case, will it still be ads, and talking over it, or will it (predictably) be full attention, no ads, no commentary?

Fuck Fox News.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Willie C. has said he came out of the White House basically bankrupt, and that it took him a couple of years of publishing/conferencing/blowingbillionaires to climb out of debt and pay his attorneys.

How much do you think this is going to cost Trump?
    acket.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    you mean beyond the severe debt he's probably already in that he's way too embarrassed to let anyone know about? I'm pretty sure that's why he's a slave to Putin and the russian oligarchy, because he probably owes them MASSIVE debts

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    You don't think he can still liquidate assets? I always thought he was going to use his four years to milk that cow and try to revalue before selling.
    acket.