Page 1474 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 4749741374142414641472147314741475147614841524157419742474 ... LastLast
Results 14,731 to 14,740 of 24878

Thread: Politics

Quote Originally Posted by MR2 Fan View Post
    won't be witnesses, impeachment trial is all but over
    Thought I read somewhere that Parnas would give evidence to the democrats himself.

Either way, if the Republicans refuse to enter the testimony of the witnesses into evidence, I hope the Democrats use that in every single ad, against every single republican candidate. Even those who are running against a democratic incumbent.

"Every single Republican voted against Trump's impeachment in Congress, or voted against hearing witnesses in the Senate. Despite mountains of evidence. Despite public sentiment. They've shown their allegiance and their true colors. Now it's your turn. Back America, vote (insert local Democrat's name here.)"
    Last edited by neanderthal; January 30th, 2020 at 07:44 PM.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    I think the GOP knows they're going to lose a lot of seats in November, but they're too chicken shit from the Trump cultists to go against them

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    Spoiler:
    Dude, I'm suppose to ignore you, but I just wish to clarify that my congresswoman didn't beat out Adam Schiff. If she actually beat him, there'd be no Adam Schiff in congress impeaching that asshole.

Redistricting happened... and the DNC assigned an asian lady to a predominantly asian neighborhood and move Adam to a whiter neighborhood. I was just saying his neighborhood likely does NOT have any homeless people.

Anyway, both Adam and the asian lady got more votes and beat out their republican counterparts in their respective district.

Hope I'm clearer now and you can stop picking on me? Thank you for your cooperation.

BTW, you forgot to hide/spoil my comments. Don't forget next time you quote me out of concern for all others who think I'm a moron. Thanks again.
    " ... assigned?" Tsk tsk tsk.

Pretty sure it's because he was no longer in that district after redistricting.

It's 2019. You can google this stuff.

I think the GOP knows they're going to lose a lot of seats in November, but they're too chicken shit from the Trump cultists to go against them
    I really really wonder what their long term game plan is.

The one thing they have in their favor is that they've stacked the courts.

John Delaney drops out of Dem Presidential race....aka someone else I never heard of

I do have the horrible feeling that we're one step away from having a mad king

Nah. Bloomberg is going to purchase the presidency for the next term.

I saw an election sign on someone's lawn this morning. It said ANY FUNCTIONAL ADULT - 2020.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    Republicans are traitors and cowards.
    And that is how Pelosi planned it.

I don't know how much that really helps the potential Democratic nominee get elected, but you can bet big dollar that she is going to cash that check in the early days of november.
    acket.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    I do have the horrible feeling that we're one step away from having a mad king
    That's what Michael Moore's been saying during the last 3 years.
    acket.

It's really odd, maybe I'm from a different planet of something... I just don't feel the same sense of urgency removing Trump as you guys. Of course, when it comes to 'impeaching' or sanctioning China, most of you think that I'm crazy, but I feel more sense of urgency in that... Not sure why I'm almost always standing on opposite side of you guys.

With regard to Trump, I can seriously say what's the big deal even if it's 4 more years of him? I really can't see him becoming a king. Am I missing something?

As for impeachable offenses, what about starting a fucking bogus war? Why wasn't W impeached for misleading our nation? Shouldn't that be a more serious crime than withholding aid? W had selfish interests too. He had a personal vendetta against Hussien... and a LOT of iraqis die as a result...

W was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY worse in terms of level of evilness. Why didn't we impeach him? Why didn't we even charge him with something after the fact for misleading our nation into such a fiasco?

Here we are, feel so bad about unable to remove Trump from office... why? Wasn't it clear from the beginning that we don't have to votes in congress? Are you guys genuinely surprised that we've wasted so much time and taxpayer money and end up not getting what we wanted?

Don't get me wrong, Trump is probably the worst president EVER... I hope...

Anyway, end this circus and free up the senators so they can campaign for themselves and get their message out about why they will be better than Trump. Dems need a better strategy... to win an election, rather than just trying to defeat their opposition. Trump voters are not all deplorable. They need help. If you want to win their votes, you gotta listen to them.

Democratic politicians, your mission, should you choose to accept it... is to help the american people. We don't need you to defeat and remove your political oppositions. Stop focusing on attacking. Your job really is just to serve us. If you serve us voters well, there won't be anymore Trumps to come.

Am I being reasonable here? Or am I a moron still?
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; January 31st, 2020 at 10:10 AM.