Page 1504 of 1576 FirstFirst ... 50410041404145414941502150315041505150615141554 ... LastLast
Results 15,031 to 15,040 of 15754

Thread: Politics

So any nay sayers around here? I think even Neanderthal isnít really against the progressives, just has a personal vendetta against sanders...

Really curious now what the WSJ opinion piece was saying...

Ask me about my bottom br
    Quote Originally Posted by MR2 Fan View Post
    yep, around the time of Teddy Roosevelt, IMO the first true Progressive
    Too bad his foreign policy was Empire 101.
    acket.

Yale School of Public Health reviews M4A.

https://m.imgur.com/a/du4CTxs
    acket.

Quote Originally Posted by MR2 Fan View Post
    I had another thought regarding elections....I don't think the media should cover ANY election results until ALL polls close nationwide...including Alaska and Hawaii.
    Yup. And make it a holiday!

And a lot of policies still left African Americans behind.

The civil rights act was passed in the 1960s.

Quote Originally Posted by FaultyMario View Post
    Too bad his foreign policy was Empire 101.
    Similar to African Americans being left behind, is progressivism the cause of it? I kinda doubt that, right?

Female Masturbatory Aid
    Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    Yup. And make it a holiday!
    Election day itself should be a paid national holiday.

But according to McConnell, there are "enough holidays" as it is.

Fuck McConnell.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    Similar to African Americans being left behind, is progressivism the cause of it? I kinda doubt that, right?
    Both things can ☪☮e✡is†, they don't cancel each other out.
    acket.

Well, instead of focusing on attacking Trump, Bloomberg has finally decided to have a digital ad attacking Bernie and his bros. Claiming that Bernie is not a unifying force for the dems. Isn't it ironic? Don't you see it Mike? I like how you try to unite the dems by attacking Sanders. Good job! Now let's see how effective that ad will be...

Quote Originally Posted by FaultyMario View Post
    Both things can ☪☮e✡is†, they don't cancel each other out.
    If progressivism believes in the improvement of human conditions, then eventually it should address racism. 8 hour workdays is applicable to people of all races. Healthcare for all means for ALL. In these specific areas, black/minority people won't be excluded. I do believe progressivism should slowly chip away racism.

As for imperialism, ideally, if US could use it's muscles to help people around the world to reform for the better and not just messing around for selfish interests, I wouldn't mind that. However, considering that sometimes we could end up with selfish presidents like Trump, it's probably not a good idea for the US govt to mess around the world like it has done in the past. Particularly we should not be installing or supporting foreign dictators friendly to the US nor arm and train foreign militias to fight against our common enemies. Unless US govt could be forced to only focus on moral issues and never economic issues, it's probably a good idea for US to avoid intervening foreign politics.

Anyway, if we could really have a proper social reform, I'm pretty sure we could eventually also improve race relations and international relations better than the current republican and democratic establishment. Let's just forget about Trump for now.