Page 1578 of 2477 FirstFirst ... 5781078147815281568157615771578157915801588162816782078 ... LastLast
Results 15,771 to 15,780 of 24769

Thread: Politics

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    Obama, unfortunately, would do more harm than good. If he suggested to people to drink water, Trump would go up there and try to ban water the next day. As much as I admire, respect, and miss Obama... I understand him keeping relatively quiet because of how disliked he is by the current administration.
    Then Obama should tell Trump directly to NOT ingest hydrowhateveritscalled

Quote Originally Posted by FaultyMario View Post
    Where is Obama? Has he found his spine or is it still hidden behind his 'legacy'?

A joint statement of all 4 living expresidents is long overdue.
    What would that joint statement do to change the attitude of the "fuck your feelings" trumpsters?

Obama did his stint. Then he told us go out there and vote for the future of our country. Waved and rode into the sunset. He can sit his black ass down and sip whatever his choice of libation is.

Quote Originally Posted by MR2 Fan View Post
    Then Obama should tell Trump directly to NOT ingest hydrowhateveritscalled
    It'd be great if he could wag the dog, but then the undecideds and third party voters would decide Trump is doing a great job. And fuck us all over again.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    so Boris Johnson is now in the hospital for his COVID symptoms....what happens to the position if he is unable to fulfill his duties? anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    https://twitter.com/BernieSanders/st...098016258?s=19

King went there to help *black* sanitation workers. White sanitation workers didn't have the same problems.

This is why I don't fuck with Bernie. Everything is economics to him. Racism don't care bout your economics.
    Economy does help a bit. Rich and famous black people get way better treatment than poor white people.

Narrowing the wealth gap will help reduce racism.

The concept of equal work equal pay should not specifically target any specific race or gender. It should simply be equal work equal pay for all! When we can achieve that, we’ll be able to reduce racism and sexism. We won’t completely eradicate racism or or sexism but they will be reduced.

Besides action, money speak louder than words.

If a society is really serious about these unfair isms, than it needs to pay its citizens fairly. If anything, unequal wages can be used as a gauge to measure race/gender inequalities.

If Bernie or whoever else later could seriously narrow the wealth gap, I’m almost certain all other unfair gaps would also be reduced. Nevertheless, of course we won’t ever be completely equal... because we all won’t be doing the same equal exact work...
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; April 5th, 2020 at 04:01 PM.

So, the captain who warned about COVID19 on his ship and was "relieved of his duties" for doing so, just tested positive for it.

Fuck Trump.

So, the captain who warned about COVID19 on his ship and was "relieved of his duties" for doing so, just tested positive for it.

Fuck Trump.

One of our neighbors has a flagpole in their yard and they fly the American flag. Lately we've noticed they have a blue Trump flag flying underneath it.

My wife said, "I'm surprised they didn't put the Trump flag on top."

We All Live in a Yellow BRZ The359's Avatar
    There's a house around here that I pass that has a Trump flag with the American flag as the background billowing on it, at the top of their flag pole, and below it is the normal blue Trump flag.

I wonder if they understand the first one isn't an American flag?
    Nulla Tenaci Invia Est Via

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Is it this one?

Spoiler:
    acket.