Page 1631 of 2478 FirstFirst ... 6311131153115811621162916301631163216331641168117312131 ... LastLast
Results 16,301 to 16,310 of 24776

Thread: Politics

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    She has held power, she has delineated policy; her actions excluded and marginalized the same people that later went and voted for her opponent. She's an opportunistic politician who lost to a band of opportunistic politicians who capitalized on her mistakes.

The problems your country is facing right now are there because the structure that governs it has become more rigid, and in order to maintain its order it is more violent. That same structure became that way under Clinton's watch and because of Trump's pressures.

Blame culture ("fuck Trump voters", "thugs and outside agitators") is you yanks chasing your collective tail.

You should strive for dialogue, for a better political process. You mo have got to get it in your head that it's not "the others' problem", your discourse is part of the problem.
    acket.

Quote Originally Posted by FaultyMario View Post
    Why do we need to understand Trump voters if we can just label them deplorables?
    I think you can label majority of everybody as so.

Can't understand this police brutality is still present, after what, generations.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    You don't treat people like that if you want something from them. That is the essence of politics: a tit for a tat.

How could you hope to maintain any arrangement if there's no way you can leverage the other party into conditionality?
    acket.

Don’t make me laugh at times like this dude! Hope we not only get rid of trump but america truly make some sort of fundamental change that should’ve taken place already since Rodney King.

This really doesn’t make any sense. Who was supporting that asshole police officer? How was he able to be acquitted every time and than able to move on to the next dept to continue his abuses?

Surly there are good cops around? Why nobody tried to stop him?

What happened to Floyd was simply unbelievable.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; May 31st, 2020 at 08:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rikadyn View Post
    Tangently related

I hate the "message hidden" notice.
    It's irritating. But it's still better, and less irritating, than reading utter, brain-destroying, drivel.

I thought you didn’t mind having your brain eaten?

Anyway, I find it irritating that you kept on diverting a topic toward the annoying Billi. Can’t you just properly ignore somebody?

Lastly, people in US or HK are not completely uncivilized. I won’t join a violent protest, but I’m sympathetic to their cause. It’s the authorities that need to reflect and change and calm them down. Oppressions cannot go on forever.

Blaming violent protesters is like blaming Bernie because of his bros.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; May 31st, 2020 at 08:43 AM.

Administrator
    An Italian restaurant out here has been serving as a food kitchen for hospitality workers who are out of work due to the pandemic, giving out hundreds of free meals every day alongside things like diapers, toilet paper, tylenol, baby food. So, of course it got looted last night.

This is a step in the right direction I think.

Police kneeling the right way.

https://mobile.twitter.com/FranklinW...63303978074112