Page 1638 of 2478 FirstFirst ... 6381138153815881628163616371638163916401648168817382138 ... LastLast
Results 16,371 to 16,380 of 24776

Thread: Politics

Administrator
    Kinda looks like two vampires trying really hard to pretend that the cross isn't making them starting burning.

Interesting photo op... why are they standing behind Jesus?

As Jesus said, 'stand behind me Satan!'

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    Kinda looks like two vampires trying really hard to pretend that the cross isn't making them starting burning.
    How is that not gonna back fire?
    acket.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post

Jesus, those two look absolutely miserable.

Administrator
    I know! It's not like this look of wanting guidance, it's like he's mad-dogging the cross. "What the fuck you got, Jesus? Huh? I got tear gas and helicopters, motherfucker, what you got?"

In retrospect, don’t you guys find it weird that officer Dicky cocksucker totally wasn’t afraid of the camera?

There were more than just 4 officers on the scene. Nobody stopped this brutal act. They also didn’t quite mind being filmed. It’s the video footage of his cavalier attitude that caused the nation to explode... even white nationalists found it difficult to defend the actions of this blue low life...

Noticed also that officer dickhead’s wife and partner in crime are carefully identified as Hmong Americans...

The conspiracy theorist in me can’t help but think CCP might be involved in lighting this fire...

But anywho, nobody could light this fire if we’ve done our job fire proofing our country whether it’s a pandemic or social unrest. We do need to do a better job making our nation more fire proof.

Regardless of who the mastermind might be, I hope this officer won’t be acquitted... and be in prison for life.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; June 3rd, 2020 at 11:49 AM.

Junior Potato
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    Jesus, those two look absolutely miserable.
    “If we scowl hard enough, maybe this will all go away.”

Junior Potato
    I see some reports on various Facebook groups saying that police in some areas where protests are taking place, are placing piles of bricks in areas where protesters are likely to congregate.

They are bait bricks. All they want is for protesters to be tempted to pick them up and throw them at the police.

If you’re out protesting and you see pallets of bricks laying about in odd places (eg there may be no construction nearby, or they’ve been pulled from footpaths for no clear reason) DO NOT THROW THEM AT THE COPS. Instead, take photos/video and upload with the hashtag #baitbricks.

Search that on Facebook, you’ll see.

If they get hurled then the situation escalates and the cops are allowed to use increased violent force. That is their goal.

Instead, some protesters have been making use of the bricks by gluing them into the road like they did in Hong Kong with the aim of making it hard for police vehicles to drive through and disperse the crowds.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    yes, seen that for the past few days, even supposed video of cops putting them there, but couldn't confirm if that's what it was since the video was from far away.

I don't even think it's about throwing at cops as much as trying to get people to throw them at buildings to loot, etc.