Page 1692 of 1777 FirstFirst ... 69211921592164216821690169116921693169417021742 ... LastLast
Results 16,911 to 16,920 of 17763

Thread: Politics

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    Anyways, this is kind of fascinating: https://reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comme...6_but_wont_in/
    Yeah that's interesting

It would also be interesting to see responses in a counter-thread of people explaining why they didn't vote for him but now would. There must be at least a few such people, right?

Ask me about my bottom br
    Anyways, this is kind of fascinating: https://reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comme...6_but_wont_in/
    I guess this:

From education to foreign policy he has done absolutely nothing but cripple the systems that people rely on in this country.
    Explains my sentiments on Hillary. I guess Trump has crippled American FP, which is good for us brown people, because, well, [hush voice]you guys are the evil empire[/hush voice].
    acket.

Hopefully the ideal of all men are created equal can be applied to the entire human race across all national borders...

Trump's mailing list actually sent out an email telling people they should wear masks. This would have been more useful months ago, but it's a start.

Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    Why would you think I would listen to a person who is most famous for a monologue instructing telling Hillary Clinton not to run for President? Literally the most qualified person to run for President, and this stupid bitch, among many others, fell for the Republican smear machine bullshit, and repeated their lies and smears. Regular appearances on Fox to boot?

No. Miss me with that bullshit. That's not an argument I bother listening to.
    Anyway, I know you won't listen, but I do hope that someday you'll realize the difference between the black establishment and the powers of the real establishment... and how politicians like Biden and Harris are powerless to resist them.

For sure Biden and Harris will be infinitely more qualified and better than Trump, no argument there.

However, in order to make BLM, we will be needing better politicians in the future. For now, we can only hope for Biden and Harris returning us back to status quo. I'm sure most of us will be glad to be returning to status quo for now...

Again, the top candidates for VP are all pretty damned good, so I donít know why people are up in arms about the choices... just chill out and throw support behind them after they are chosen.

Crazy Sad that it took a pandemic to open their eyes to the bigotry and racism espoused by the Trump administration.

All I, and a lot of black/ brown people see is "so, before COVID you were ... ok with the kids in cages, the mess in Puerto Rico, Betsy deVos fucking up the educational system, etc etc etc, but since this shit affects you and yours, NOW you care?"

Part of the response to the statement "What a tremendous burden it must be for you to still be defending Donald Trump."

Just in case you guys weren't aware.WhatsApp Image 2020-08-04 at 18.20.33.jpeg

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    Hopefully the ideal of all men are created equal can be applied to the entire human race across all national borders...
    It never even applied to everyone in the country let alone the world

Junior Potato
    That line even goes so far as to contradict itself by not including women or intersex people.

And yes, I know it was written in 1776 and back then inclusivity wasn't really the same then as it is now but times have changed and using that archaic phrase to support your point kinda doesn't wash any more.

Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    Crazy Sad that it took a pandemic to open their eyes to the bigotry and racism espoused by the Trump administration.

All I, and a lot of black/ brown people see is "so, before COVID you were ... ok with the kids in cages, the mess in Puerto Rico, Betsy deVos fucking up the educational system, etc etc etc, but since this shit affects you and yours, NOW you care?"
    To this day, I still don't understand how there wasn't more outrage about our internment camps for brown kids.