Page 1743 of 2481 FirstFirst ... 7431243164316931733174117421743174417451753179318432243 ... LastLast
Results 17,421 to 17,430 of 24806

Thread: Politics

Trump haters pull no punches in Denver!

Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    Just got another reminder why I don't like Bernie.

https://twitter.com/josecanyousee/st...359294977?s=09
    Why do you need to like Bernie? Stop trying so hard, give it up already. We all know you don’t like Bernie. You don’t need to be reminded again and again. Focus on Biden and Kamala already.

I don’t constantly remind myself why I don’t like Hillary... because it’s a waste of time and mental energy. Let it go.

Administrator
    Probably because he just saw that tweet and felt like posting it.

Maybe unless he's addressing you directly, just ignore it?

There it is folks. Same as it was four years ago. Same as it's ever been.

https://twitter.com/HawaiiDelilah/st...778127873?s=19
    Last edited by neanderthal; September 25th, 2020 at 07:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    Probably because he just saw that tweet and felt like posting it.

Maybe unless he's addressing you directly, just ignore it?
    Hmmm, okay. It's just that sometimes I have a problem ignoring people.

I also personally believe democrats really should 1st save the people rather than the economy. I thought only republicans are suppose to focus on the economy?

If the average American people are taken care off, I'm sure US economy won't be bad either. If Democrats focuses on the people more, surely there'd be no more need for somebody like Bernie Sanders.

I hope that protest vote was worth it.

https://www.vox.com/platform/amp/214...mpression=true

Anti abortion. Anti health care. Anti gun control. Seemingly anti gay marriage.

Will sit on that bench for forty years ...

Gotta hand it to Republicans in that way, they are much better at politics than Democrats are, even if they are terrible at governing. She’s a damned baby, and is going to be there forever, damn.

I’m uncomfortable with the idea of court packing, but we might have to go that route if we take back the senate, then pass a law banning it going forward or some shady shit.

Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    Gotta hand it to Republicans in that way, they are much better at politics than Democrats are, even if they are terrible at governing. She’s a damned baby, and is going to be there forever, damn.

I’m uncomfortable with the idea of court packing, but we might have to go that route if we take back the senate, then pass a law banning it going forward or some shady shit.
    They're much better at doing what they want to do without concessions/ compromises. And that's why i'm in favor of a massive scorched earth series of bills and amendments if we win the tri fecta. Day one. Healthcare. Voting rights. Abortion. Gay marriage and rights. Citizens United. DACA. Path to citizenship.
    Day two should be the same. Reverse the Trump tax cuts. Eliminate the social security income cap. Fix education. Free daycare. Eliminate qualified immunity.

It should be a procession of bills from the house to the senate to the white house. Biden should be tired of signing shit by end of the week.

Just heard the short speech by the possible future Supreme Court justice... Amy doesn’t sound that bad...

I don’t mind allowing her to be the new justice if liberals could finally win the senate and the WH back.