Page 1779 of 2477 FirstFirst ... 7791279167917291769177717781779178017811789182918792279 ... LastLast
Results 17,781 to 17,790 of 24770

Thread: Politics

Administrator
    I've got enough anxiety about work and covid and everything else, that did me no favors.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Soylent Founder's Unhinged Politics Rant Shows Tech Execs Don't Understand the World

Returning to Rhinehart’s blog that got him a mention in the Times, he also claims that Nancy Pelosi “controls” San Francisco [...] In reality it is Silicon Valley that ruined the Bay Area—not unlike previous periods of history, where the frontiers of technology and financial capital conspired to lay waste to the region as they extracted its mineral wealth. Decades ago, when Silicon Valley’s manufacturing was contained to the area, it made the land and waters of East Palo Alto (a predominantly non-white area) one of the most toxic in the country. The story of how that region has been poisoned by and its wealth eclipsed (and extracted) by Menlo Park and Silicon Valley is the real story of who ruined the Bay Area.
    acket.

Can you guys confirm?
    acket.

Boeing 787 will all be made in South Carolina! That’s all I know about that. One big hurricane, 787 production will stop.

Anyway, found a cool video regarding the abortion issue... about how roe vs Wade, Justices, presidents don’t really matter that much with this issue. Whether if you’re on the left or right, we all need to just let this issue go.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?fbclid=I...&v=RvWD7ykNjCc

That looks like satire, in case you are not joking.

Been following this lawyer for a few months, he does legal commentary on a myriad of issues. Even occasionally does light stuff like analyze movies and TV shows to show legal indiscretions committed. He's examined Trump and political issues before, but without taking sides. This time he does, and speaks volumes of truth. Great video.

Quote Originally Posted by Cam View Post
    That looks like satire, in case you are not joking.
    it is from the onion.
    acket.

Quote Originally Posted by sandydandy View Post

Been following this lawyer for a few months, he does legal commentary on a myriad of issues. Even occasionally does light stuff like analyze movies and TV shows to show legal indiscretions committed. He's examined Trump and political issues before, but without taking sides. This time he does, and speaks volumes of truth. Great video.
    I’m no legal eagle, totally agree with him, but perhaps something is wrong with our set up if a president could single handedly dismantle our nation’s rule of law like this.

Hope we can make it more robust in the future so that a single president could not do so much damage...

Female Masturbatory Aid
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    lol