Page 1859 of 2474 FirstFirst ... 8591359175918091849185718581859186018611869190919592359 ... LastLast
Results 18,581 to 18,590 of 24733

Thread: Politics

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    things are bit odd about this whole situation...also there were 3 bombs but it seems most news sources barely covered it

We All Live in a Yellow BRZ The359's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MR2 Fan View Post
    things are bit odd about this whole situation...also there were 3 bombs but it seems most news sources barely covered it
    I imagine the bombs may have been fakes, hence why they are not getting any serious coverage.

Also, fuck Betsy Devos. She's doing nothing courageous.
    Nulla Tenaci Invia Est Via

Administrator
    I think it was Buzzfeed where I saw that the DoJ confirmed two bombs (RNC and DNC headquarters) and confirmed that they were actual explosives, not fakes. It's not a good day when two pipe bombs next to major political targets get overshadowed.

Administrator
    And now they're unretracting it.

I think I saw that somewhere too.

Besides bombs, foreign agents could’ve easily be in the mix planting bugs in offices or computer systems...

Could be a serious threat to national security.

Anyway, one notable tweet I read from a BLM supporter which I thought was very thought provoking... to paraphrase: “we’re not asking you to shoot them like you shoot us, we’re just asking you to not shoot at us like you didn’t shoot at them.”

Female Masturbatory Aid
    Cabinet members resigning so they don't have to take part of the 25th....

Profiles in courage.

Junior Potato
    Ousting Trump, he of the "greatest first term in history" (his words), is largely symbolic as is comes in the dying (too soon?) days of his presidency, but that doesn't mean it's not something that makes me extremely hard and eager to spray my fetid jizz all over the place.

I would rather it be done by Impeachment. Thus he can't hold office again and it would make the Senate and House people vote on it. But, it won't happen. He has been suspended from his two favorite mediums (Twitter and Facebook), plus the news outlets are not going to give him any time what so ever, even Fox News, and thus we basically won't here anything from him for awhile.

We may and I say "may" see him leave the White House. But I could just as easy see him slime away in the night and become a hermit for awhile.

Yeah, I don't think the 25th is appropriate. Or at least it isn't now if hasn't been for the last 4 years. He's done nothing different, it just finally boiled over blocks away from a "target" of his sheep.

Impeachment is better exactly for those reasons Phil said.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    Cabinet members resigning so they don't have to take part of the 25th....

Profiles in courage.
    I hope he is impeached, it puts Mitch and his goons under the light. After that they'll have no arguments against $2000 checks.
    acket.