Page 1863 of 1881 FirstFirst ... 8631363176318131853186118621863186418651873 ... LastLast
Results 18,621 to 18,630 of 18803

Thread: Politics

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    The other thing is, how did they know where Pelosi and Schumer's offices were?
    That’s a very good point. Definitely looks like this was orchestrated by someone on the inside.

I remember that night during the delay there was talk about moving the Congress people to a secure location, to resume debating and counting. I was thinking to myself that’s probably not a good idea, as someone like Trump would gladly disclose the location of that secure facility, via sock account, to his “patriots”, who would then ambush them all. Who knows what other top level secrets he will divulge in the coming days/weeks.

We All Live in a Yellow BRZ The359's Avatar
    They moved some of them to a military base temporarily, which was openly disclosed on the media.
    Nulla Tenaci Invia Est Via

There was another secure facility they were mentioning, which the media referred to many times and were not allowed to share the location of. A big hall type place, adequate to serve as chambers for the house and senate. But probably well enough guarded to thwart any attack should its location become compromised.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    I think unless there's a serious "show of force" (by which I mean literally, showing friggen hundreds of riot equipped police in place, I don't mean randomly shooting people) the Trump mouth breather army is going to continue their delusional behaviour.
    I think the police need to start randomly shooting people.

Black Lives Matter saw rubber bullets, tear gas, batons, mounted police, an excessive show of force, etc. Start spraying them with rubber bullets. Indiscriminately, wantonly, and with much abandon. As they flee (they'll only be able to flee in certain directions) douse them with the tear gas, lay it on thick!!!! Let them run a gauntlet of batons. Mass arrests. Men in black vans kidnapping people in broad daylight. Terrorise the fuck out of them the way the police terrorise the fuck out of black protestors.

What's good (enough) for the goose is good (enough) for the gander.

If they don't, then we will increase our call to defund the police.
    Last edited by neanderthal; January 9th, 2021 at 12:22 PM.

The thing is police probably knows most of them are blue life sympathizers... and possibly half of the police are Trump supporters too...

If such bloodbath breaks out, the 2nd civil war may begin... cops may end up shooting at cops...

Defunding the police will also result in further chaos... some of them unemployed cops just might join the ‘insurrection’.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; January 9th, 2021 at 01:03 PM.

We All Live in a Yellow BRZ The359's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    I think the police need to start randomly shooting people.

Black Lives Matter saw rubber bullets, tear gas, batons, mounted police, an excessive show of force, etc. Start spraying them with rubber bullets. Indiscriminately, wantonly, and with much abandon. As they flee (they'll only be able to flee in certain directions) douse them with the tear gas, lay it on thick!!!! Let them run a gauntlet of batons. Mass arrests. Men in black vans kidnapping people in broad daylight. Terrorise the fuck out of them the way the police terrorise the fuck out of black protestors.

What's good (enough) for the goose is good (enough) for the gander.

If they don't, then we will increase our call to defund the police.
    Here is the problem. Many of them are armed, with real bullets, and are begging for a reason to fight the government. They will shoot back.
    Nulla Tenaci Invia Est Via

Venturi3D.com for the FUTURE MR2 Fan's Avatar
    If Trump were smart, he'd resign tomorrow before the next impeachment starts. He isn't, so I don't expect it to happen.
    ║]=(86)=[║ Venturi3D.com

Ask me about my bottom br
    Guy seen carrying the Speakers podium on wednesday has been arrested, he was... wait for it... a Florida man.
    acket.

Did they get the podium back?

Ask me about my bottom br
    CNN's article doesn't say.

Adam Johnson, 36, of Florida was arrested in the state Friday and booked into the Pinellas County Jail just days after he was allegedly caught on camera carrying the House speaker's lectern, according to the release. He has been charged with one count of knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority; one count of theft of government property; and one count of violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds.
    acket.