Page 1874 of 2478 FirstFirst ... 8741374177418241864187218731874187518761884192419742374 ... LastLast
Results 18,731 to 18,740 of 24779

Thread: Politics

Female Masturbatory Aid
    Impeachment Part Deux passed. By now McConnell "I agree with the impeachment" won't take it to the floor for the senate trial.

This comes as no surprise, nor should it, to anyone

Fuck McConnel.

Saw an interview of James Comey... he's saying we shouldn't impeach/indict/charge/or whatever else Trump. Best punishment for him is to just let him flame out and never to be heard from again.

With internet/social media cutoff, his bankers cutting him off, PGA breaking off with him, his brand is doomed.

Biden should just get on with business and we all should just forget about Trump.

I agree mostly with that sentiment, but we must guard our government come 2024... and ensure that Trump or anyone like him won't be able to run...

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    Impeachment Part Deux passed. By now McConnell "I agree with the impeachment" won't take it to the floor for the senate trial.

This comes as no surprise, nor should it, to anyone

Fuck McConnel.
    It’s a bad idea to delay this, as more time will allow these suddenly outraged Republicans to to revert back to Retrumplicans.

Bad for you, and most of us, but good for him. The sneaky turtle wants to please the rich established republicans and the poor and deplorable republicans all at the same time. So pay lip service and say 'yeah, we should impeach' and then don't do anything about it is probably the only way to satisfy both groups.

Hope Kentuckyans will eventually wake up like Georgians when Mitch's term is up...
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; January 13th, 2021 at 12:51 PM.

Junior Potato
    Trump impeached for second time in house of reps. Vote:

225-194

Senate needs 2/3 majority to confirm.

And to think of the fury directed at Colin Kaepernick because he kneeled to bring attention to extra judicial killing of black people by police.

197 Republicans (0 Democrats) voted against impeaching someone who incited a crowd to insurrection. And five people died. 5 actual people.

But, you'll hear people saying both parties are the same.

There are very stark differences between Democrats and Republicans. If you don't see them I have to question how much attention you're paying.

Administrator
    I think there's some truth to reports that there are Republicans who are literally afraid of being murdered or family members being murdered if they vote for impeachment.

'Course, one would like to think our elected officials wouldn't negotiate with terrorists, but oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    I think there's some truth to reports that there are Republicans who are literally afraid of being murdered or family members being murdered if they vote for impeachment.

'Course, one would like to think our elected officials wouldn't negotiate with terrorists, but oh well.
    Not to mention, the squad voted for impeachment, making them braver than those weasely fuckers.

Well, this explains a lot.