Page 1949 of 2478 FirstFirst ... 9491449184918991939194719481949195019511959199920492449 ... LastLast
Results 19,481 to 19,490 of 24777

Thread: Politics

I think that’s an unrealistic expectation you are having for progressives.

That’s like asking Tea Party people not to steal GOP votes! Run only against democrats!

Seriously, will any blue districts vote for a tea party candidate over the lamest dem? Not likely.

We can’t blame the existence of tea party on dems. It’s existence is due to GOP not being extreme right enough.

Likewise, progressives exist not because of republicans, but because dems are not going left enough.

However, if progressives continue to fight for the working class successfully , who knows, we might be able to win some blue collar conservatives over. Also perhaps some Texans would now appreciate some of AOCs donations and not want to return her money like some democrats.

When Biden does a good job, credit will be given to where it is due. Progressives don’t just blindly hate dems okay?
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; April 30th, 2021 at 07:54 AM.

I wonder how many times this has come up in them red states with large black populations.

I don’t get it.

It's not rocket science.

Rocket science would be easier than connecting the dots between snake eggs in turtle shell to black people in red states... obviously I’m not getting something...

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    Rocket science would be easier than connecting the dots between snake eggs in turtle shell to black people in red states... obviously I’m not getting something...
    Yahoo didn't link the right story.

A cop admitted that he'd try to charge black people with felonies so they couldn't vote.

Ha! No wonder... I was wondering what sub cultural reference I’m missing...?

Then what the heck was JSG talking about? He sounded like he knew how the snake eggs in turtle shell are related to black people in Alabama!

Anyway, regarding the correct article, we still have rule of law right? Cops can kill black people but can’t really slap on bogus charges unless they specifically frame the guy? The story did say that cop was bragging and his claim just wasn’t true.

Of course I’m sure our justice system could accidentally convict the wrong guy, but I can’t imagine such miscarriages of Justice can be so wide spread that would alter election results?
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; April 30th, 2021 at 09:07 PM.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/sen-coo...es-11619217616

It is so interesting that the democratic party has so many senators who are friends with the republicans. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate them helping the dems gain majority in the senate, but 1st it was ManlyChin, now it's senator Coonies...

"Once released, trade secrets on biologics are gone for good. Handing China the IP for the Pfizer and Moderna mRNA vaccines would allow it to recreate the technology for other diseases."

Holy shit! How scary it would be for the Chinese or other foreign nations to figure out ways to cure other diseases?!?!? OMG!!!

President Biden, I know you have a heart. Do the right thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    Of course I’m sure our justice system could accidentally convict the wrong guy, but I can’t imagine such miscarriages of Justice can be so wide spread that would alter election results?
    If you thought being a registered voter could make you a target for random stops by cops...

How does a cop know if you registered or not? Don’t be so paranoid. Targeting you for being black, sure, but targeting you just to make sure you can’t vote sounds like a stretch.