Page 1967 of 2478 FirstFirst ... 9671467186719171957196519661967196819691977201720672467 ... LastLast
Results 19,661 to 19,670 of 24776

Thread: Politics

There are always vicious supporters on twitter. Don't tell me Hillary and Kamala don't have them?

Anyway, having stupid twitter followers don't make you an oppressor. You need to judge by what they have actually done!

Progressive candidates are not the oppressors. You can't win using that argument.

You need to adjust your right/wrong, black/white mentality. Don't be like Billi.

https://www.cnet.com/news/john-cenas...-need-to-know/

I had no idea John Cena can speak Chinese! Anyway, he issued a formal apology to China for mistakenly said Taiwan is a country. I'm sure YW is happy with that formal apology.

Anyway, Chinese politics aside...

I just thought it's so sad that our rich and famous consistently bowed down to whatever... in the name of profits. Learning to speak chinese to break into the chinese market is cool; however, if you can only speak what the authoritarian regime allows you to speak... then maybe we ought to think twice about making money over there?

Your hatred for Bernie is something else, Mo.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 21Kid View Post

Best way I can describe it.
    acket.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    While on the subject of powerful women... I'm going to leave this here:

acket.

Quote Originally Posted by 21Kid View Post
    It's his ardent followers more than anything.
    The man has achieved a lot of ... nothing, and gained a cult following for it. And he's a really, REALLY, REALLY, shit team player.

In my LA rugby team I didn't drink (rugby has a massive drinking culture; enough that there are many T shirts that say "my drinking club has a rugby problem,") didn't do weed or other drugs (a lot of them did/ do,) didn't really do a lot of other stuff with them when it was on offer. I went out of my way to ensure that they knew I was a part of the team, even though in many ways I kept my distance. I washed the kit/ jerseys more than once every season, gave people rides to and from practise, coached, loaned out my car for one of our imports to use, paid my dues early, bought a jersey every time we bought new kit, I sold the 2nd most raffle tickets when we were fund raising, etc etc etc.
    And of course I showed up at early and stayed late at practise, same for games to set up and take down the field. I volunteered to line judge/ assistant referee. etc etc etc.

Bernie may not be a "Democrat" but there's plenty of ways he could show he's ideologically on the team. He doesn't.

Your rationale still doesn’t quite make sense.

It is precisely that he isn’t a team player with the establishment that he gained his cultish following.

Team congress is on rich people’s team. The kind of team that believes $15/hr is too much money! Remember, no republicans obstructed $15/hr min wage. Team dems just didn’t want it passed even though this thing had bipartisan support with ordinary voters!

I don’t like Bernie bros as well, but can’t help falling for Bernie. His integrity just can’t be beat. Even Andrew yang appeared to be pandering for rich Jewish votes…, but Bernie’s vision remained crystal clear and unchanging. Narrow the wealth gap between the 2 teams.

Hillary is to republicans as what Bernie (and Aoc) to conservative democrats.

Conservative dems like Manly Chin should just join the GOP.

Do we have any liberal Republicans?

Anyway, I don’t think Neanderthal is a conservative democrat. He’s just one amazingly loyal team playing democrat.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; May 28th, 2021 at 06:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post

Do we have any liberal Republicans?
    Yea, democrats.

Technically the ideology of Liberalism (more accurately Neoliberalism) covers both of the parties in the United States.