Page 1982 of 2478 FirstFirst ... 982148218821932197219801981198219831984199220322082 ... LastLast
Results 19,811 to 19,820 of 24776

Thread: Politics

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Speaking of OPP... Chauvin got lucky, He'll be reading white supremacists fan mail for the next 22.5 years.
    acket.

Junior Potato
    Being coddled by the friendly screws too. Life won’t be too hard for him.

Still, that’s a long time to sit and think about the mess he made.

Junior Potato
    If you don’t have the stomach for stories regarding rape and suicide, then you definitely don’t want to read about allegations made against Australia’s Attourney General Christian Porter about events which occurred in 1988.

Suppression orders were lifted this week over documents detailing allegations made by the victim before she died in 2020. They are quite harrowing. Yet our prime minister stands idly by and Porter still walks the halls of Parliament House. It is sickening.

Quote Originally Posted by FaultyMario View Post
    don't all accounts from his youth tell the story of a pussy-ass little beesh?
    i mean, nothing against PALBs, i myself am one of those.

It really sucks that some beeshes instead of doing the internal processing, leash out against others. And the shitstains only do it when they're in a position of power.

Fuck them.
    acket.

There should be no legal reason for Assange to be tried in a court, It's all a fabrication.

No instruction from Assange

The court documents refer to Mr Thordarson simply as “Teenager” (a reference to his youthful appearance rather than true age, he is 28 years old) and Iceland as “NATO Country 1” but make no real effort to hide the identity of either. They purport to show that Assange instructed Thordarson to commit computer intrusions or hacking in Iceland.

The aim of this addition to the indictment was apparently to shore up and support the conspiracy charge against Assange in relation to his interactions with Chelsea Manning. Those occurred around the same time he resided in Iceland and the authors of the indictment felt they could strengthen their case by alleging he was involved in illegal activity there as well. This activity was said to include attempts to hack into the computers of members of parliament and record their conversations.

In fact, Thordarson now admits to Stundin that Assange never asked him to hack or access phone recordings of MPs. His new claim is that he had in fact received some files from a third party who claimed to have recorded MPs and had offered to share them with Assange without having any idea what they actually contained. He claims he never checked the contents of the files or even if they contained audio recordings as his third party source suggested. He further admits the claim, that Assange had instructed or asked him to access computers in order to find any such recordings, is false.
    acket.

One of my major disappointments of the Trump presidency was his failure to do anything about Assange and Snowden. Guess he was just too busy trying to cover his own ass in the end…

I still liked that he didn’t drag america into any costly wars, but he certainly failed to drain any swamps. Just a selfish guy pretending to be antiestablishment, republican, and Christian.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; June 26th, 2021 at 02:49 PM.

Back to Andrew Yang, i really wasn’t paying much attention to NY mayoral race, I just found out that Yang turned down Dave Chappelle’s endorsement because he was following the advice of Bloomberg political strategists… those strategists were probably also the reason why Yang became a cheerleader for Israel..

Anyway, I think Yang obviously has lost his way. Or perhaps I’m just finally seeing the truth…

Don’t think Bernie Sanders would be the type who’d change his tune because of political strategists…

Anyway, just want to say that I’m glad Andrew Yang didn’t become the president nor the mayor based on what I know now. We certainly don’t need another unqualified inexperienced politician who try’s to say things people want to hear…

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    One of my major disappointments of the Trump presidency was his failure to do anything about Assange and Snowden. Guess he was just too busy trying to cover his own ass in the end…
    It is because they, like everyone else in his orbit, were only important in that he could use them to swing voters to his side. He didn't give a shit about either of them, and still doesn't.

I didn’t expect Trump to actually care for the well being of assange or Snowden, just thought perhaps they might have something that could deal a serious blow to the establishment and help him win re-election… but those 2 probably had nothing solid that’s why trump target locked only on hunter Biden instead?

Mike Gravel, dead at 91.
    acket.