Page 2061 of 2474 FirstFirst ... 1061156119612011205120592060206120622063207121112161 ... LastLast
Results 20,601 to 20,610 of 24733

Thread: Politics

Sorry, you know how that can happen sometimes… you move out of Los Angleless long enough, you forget how to spell it anymore!

My goodness. KR has declared himself a BLM supporter on Fox news!!!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ew/8716695002/

Y'all remember that the DA wasn't going to press charges for murder in the Ahmaud Arbery case?

Then you had jagoffs like Billi spewing that "Kamala is a cop" nonsense.

You think a DA office with no Kamala's and no pressure from the public would've charged those jagoffs?

I don’t quite understand why Kamala and Billi are involved in this case…

Anyway, my faith in our Justice system has been restored a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by MR2 Fan View Post
    yep again, less than 100 people in the population of 330,000,000 could be causing issues, yet the media covers it like it's half of the U.S.
    I dunno man. There is the feeling you get when people insist that they will give you a lift as you shouldn't walk 3-4 blocks to your hotel in the San Fran CBD "in case you run into some crazies". Or when you have just arrived in the country and are jet-lagged, then give the finger to some other car in traffic because he's behaving like a maniac, then briefly wonder if you have thereby killed your whole family because he starts shouting and swearing at you and might well have a gun.

Junior Potato
    I posted this in the iRacing thread but I'ma post it here too for completeness

Quote Originally Posted by Yw-slayer View Post
    I dunno man. There is the feeling you get when people insist that they will give you a lift as you shouldn't walk 3-4 blocks to your hotel in the San Fran CBD "in case you run into some crazies". Or when you have just arrived in the country and are jet-lagged, then give the finger to some other car in traffic because he's behaving like a maniac, then briefly wonder if you have thereby killed your whole family because he starts shouting and swearing at you and might well have a gun.
    Yet, you lived to tell us the tales!

Anyway, in America, we can freely invite Brandon to go somewhere, in China, Winnie the Pooh has no where to go!

One thing I’ll have to handed to China is their new recent hypersonic test. Although the world hasn’t been able to figure out what the heck they’re trying to do, but it was still impressive. I think that’s about the only thing I’m excited to read about from CCP. But glad you feel so safe at home… in America, we now have string of mob robberies… resulted in our malls being fenced up like military complex during holiday season…

Both nations have their own obvious problems. Whether is Dinero shouting fuck Trump or red necks yelling let’s go Brandon, clearly US has a lot to do to become United once again…

When was the united states united? When was it great?

We probably should stop being something in name only, right?

Americans never aimed to be great. That’s the British.

Even if US has never been United and sucked all the time, should we continue the tradition? For sure no need to self proclaim as a great nation, but I do want to see our nation to be truly United, not just United because one side lost the civil war…