Page 2063 of 2481 FirstFirst ... 1063156319632013205320612062206320642065207321132163 ... LastLast
Results 20,621 to 20,630 of 24806

Thread: Politics

Andrew lost me when he began hiring political consultants to cater to rich Jewish votes when running for NY mayor.

As for that snippet you quoted, it’d be nice to have some more context, but if I can only base things on what you quoted, I don’t disagree with that. Not that I agree with friending enemies of my enemy, but I certainly wouldn’t all of a sudden deny my own cause just because my enemy wants the same thing.

Administrator
    I think the idea is that you also might not welcome their help. I want the trains to run on time, I'm not going to ask the Nazis if they'll help me with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    I think the idea is that you also might not welcome their help. I want the trains to run on time, I'm not going to ask the Nazis if they'll help me with that.
    Oh billi understands the distinction, and he can parse between the goal, and the associations needed to achieve that goal.

He just can't do that for Democrats

I don’t have problems with democrats 100% of the time. I just find it stupid that dems can’t agree on living wages.

Anyway, imagine we have an alien invasion and humanity faces extinction. So if white supremacists decided to pick up their guns to fight, you’d just decide to just chill and wait for death because fighting along side your enemy would be more unbearable than death?

I can respect that, but please don’t judge me for wanting to fight for my wife and kid.

Lol, your fight is with Democrats because
    I find it stupid that Dems can't agree on a living wage
    even though they're willing to raise the minimum wage, but, as always, no fire for the Republicans who are opposed to raising the minimum wage.

Next level clownery.

Administrator
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    I don’t have problems with democrats 100% of the time. I just find it stupid that dems can’t agree on living wages.

Anyway, imagine we have an alien invasion and humanity faces extinction. So if white supremacists decided to pick up their guns to fight, you’d just decide to just chill and wait for death because fighting along side your enemy would be more unbearable than death?

I can respect that, but please don’t judge me for wanting to fight for my wife and kid.

Still not the same thing as seeking or welcoming their help.

If the devil himself is fighting the same fight I’m fighting against, I’m certainly not going to stop fighting just because devil is fighting along side me.

Andrew is definitely not the same guy I fell in love with, I find it hard to believe that he is seeking help from white supremacists.

Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    Lol, your fight is with Democrats because even though they're willing to raise the minimum wage, but, as always, no fire for the Republicans who are opposed to raising the minimum wage.

Next level clownery.
    Uh, Manlychin ring a bell? There’s also a senator from Arizona?

I know I know, we have to be pragmatic about that. Let’s face it, this country can only turn right! Thanks to NASCAR racers turning left too much!

Administrator
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    If the devil himself is fighting the same fight I’m fighting against, I’m certainly not going to stop fighting just because devil is fighting along side me.

Andrew is definitely not the same guy I fell in love with, I find it hard to believe that he is seeking help from white supremacists.

One final time. Not seeking or welcoming the help of Nazis is not the same thing as stopping fighting for something you believe in. They are two very different things.

I still want the trains to run on time, despite Nazis also wanting that.

Is Andrew really welcoming white supremacy with opened arms?

Not how I interpreted that snippet from Neanderthal.

This is my final time too. Discussion over. Otherwise the kid will complain again.