Page 2143 of 2481 FirstFirst ... 1143164320432093213321412142214321442145215321932243 ... LastLast
Results 21,421 to 21,430 of 24808

Thread: Politics

Dems need to clean up itself 1st…, so that they can freely expose the GOP.

At the moment, if Obama tries to prosecute W for war crimes, he’ll end up prosecuting himself too.

Naturally all we can do is just verbally blame W and be mad at him and then leave it at that.

The fact that we not only cannot successfully impeach Trump nor convict him of any crime is probably due to the same reasons. Implicate him will probably end up implicate self. Dems are lesser of the 2 evils, but still evil. If you don’t repent and change, naturally nothing will change. 2 parties are heading toward the ‘same’ direction. Granted, GOP is definitely leading the charge, but dems are only pretending to go the opposite direction. It’ll be much easier to just blame Trump and Billi…

Anyway, CCP is still the most evil. No way I’d ever vote for any of them. Not like they’ll let me.

I’m still more concerned about that Supreme Court story Neanderthal brought up. Why liberal media isn’t bringing this miscarriage of Justice to national attention? Is there more to the story? If justices really couldn’t care less about evidences of innocence, then I think we absolutely need to impeach them.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; June 4th, 2022 at 03:27 PM.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar

- Wired, July '97.
    acket.

Lollll

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    Spoiler:
    Who’s struggling with that?

Whenever someone tries to suppress speech is a violation of free speech.

Liberals didn’t want to entertain the idea government was possibly involved with Buffalo shooting.
    Spoiler:
    Similarly, conservatives do not want to hear that their cops are afraid of AR15 rifle.

When their core values are threatened, they probably will deem it necessary to shut people up to protect their BS.

Our politics has driven our politicians/justices to be so inconsistent… that it’s okay to take away rights when it comes to unborn babies, but it’s okay to take away living babies lives when it comes to freedom to own guns and freedom to not wear masks or get vaccines.

Sad.

At the very minimum, we should let GOP increase funding for mental healthcare?

We also need them to provide funding to modify all schools, malls, theaters and places of worship to only have ONE door?

And funding to put a guard at every door?

Oh wait, that school should already have a guard but was MIA for some reason…

It’s really heart breaking to learn that there are kids in US asking parents which picture of them will their parents pick to put on TV when their own school’s shot up…
    You stupid horsefucker! Where are the facts that support government involvement in the buffalo shooting? Where?

What's really heartbreaking (it's not) is that every day you come up with things you say that show you reaching deeper depths of stupidity. When we think "how low can this idiocy go" you prove us too conservative in our estimates.

Administrator
    Oh god, is he still on that?

What's fun is that it's based on a kernel of truth but he's ignoring a huge part of it. Yes, the FBI sometimes are the ones that help potential domestic terrorists get weapons and possibly encourage them to attempt to act on their beliefs, but here's the thing - they sell them fake weapons. They sell them fake bombs. There was a really good This American Life about some of the people held at Guantanamo, whether they would have actually attempted to carry out any terrorist actions if the undercover FBI agents hadn't actively goaded them into it.

The thing is, while it can be questionable as to whether the people who end up getting arrested would have actually done anything without the FBI getting involved, there's never been a case where the FBI actively got someone to *actually commit a violent act against Americans*. That would be insane. The idea is to arrest domestic terrorists *before* they act, and they never give them actual, real, working weapons.

So it's this complete misunderstanding of the whole thing fueled by an increasing vulnerability to conspiratorial thinking, and honestly is abhorrent enough that I've actually managed not to click "View Post" since I told him to go fuck himself if he's going to try to excuse neo nazi murderers and I plan to keep it that way, especially knowing that he's still doing it.

Dudes, as a scientist, am I only allowed to hold onto a single theory? Once I adopt a single theory, I must reject all other theories and shut them all down if possible?

Shouldn’t things be evidence based?

Once the true fact/evidence is presented, then we can safely reject all theories.

No need to shut down other narratives prematurely that’s all I was saying.

Both parties can suppress free speech as long as it’s convenient for them.

We need to have consistent application of laws and not allow political ideologies to drive it.

When evidence of innocence present itself, it shouldn’t be suppressed. When evidence of BS presents itself, you shouldn’t try to silence a heroic mom. Also, when there are insufficient evidences, I just don’t believe we need to prematurely shut down various theories or religions or whatever ideas you disagree with.

Free speech should be free. If the public is so easily duped by BS, the source of problem is probably not because of the said speech.

Quote Originally Posted by FaultyMario View Post

- Wired, July '97.
    That is very interesting.

Climate scientists and Bible prophecies have also predicted that such ends are near…

However, there’s also another thing that they have in common, which is humanity still can make choices to save the world and still be hopeful.

However, that means repentance or a course correction is needed. Will we make the change or will we not make the change?
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; June 4th, 2022 at 08:24 PM.

If the public is so easily duped by BS, the source of problem is probably not because of the said speech.
    Says the guy posting BS

Remember free speech also includes people pointing out the BS.

Spoiler:
    Dudes,
    as a scientist,
    Spoiler:
    am I only allowed to hold onto a single theory? Once I adopt a single theory, I must reject all other theories and shut them all down if possible?

Shouldn’t things be evidence based?

Once the true fact/evidence is presented, then we can safely reject all theories.

No need to shut down other narratives prematurely that’s all I was saying.

Both parties can suppress free speech as long as it’s convenient for them.

We need to have consistent application of laws and not allow political ideologies to drive it.

When evidence of innocence present itself, it shouldn’t be suppressed. When evidence of BS presents itself, you shouldn’t try to silence a heroic mom. Also, when there are insufficient evidences, I just don’t believe we need to prematurely shut down various theories or religions or whatever ideas you disagree with.

Free speech should be free.
    If the public is so easily duped by BS,
    Spoiler:
    the source of problem is probably not because of the said speech.
    Stop there. You're as much a scientist as I am the Princess of Monaco.

Scientists follow the evidence and deduce their conclusions from the facts. You couldn't tell a fact from a fiction with a computer, an encyclopedia, a team of fact checkers, and a whole goddamn library. If a giant ogre of a fact bit you on the hand you'd complain about Democratic attempts to rid the world of harmful pesticides. If we pointed out to you that the fact biting you on the hand had nothing to do with the Democratic party you'd tell us something about the Chinese Communist party, Jesus, or how free speech means we have to listen to/ tolerate vile thoughts and opinions by nazis.

I've seen outright lies that were more of a scientist than you are. I've heard, with my very own toes, nonexistent things that are more of a scientist than you. I take a dump every morning that's more of a scientist than you. I've tasted sounds that were more of a scientist than you.

If the previous paragraph doesn't make any sense to you, then you get an idea of what we see and have to deal with/ interpret every time you type something on this board.

You are the last person to be talking about "the public being duped by BS" when you couldn't trust the lady in 2016 because of some emails. Emails which, still to this day, no one can tell us what was in them. And to this day, despite the nonexistence of data supporting your position, as unlike a scientist would, you continue to hold that position.

Trying to talk to us about Americans who were "so easily duped." Go look in the mirror and you'll see one- and here's a hint; you won't see a scientist!

Quote Originally Posted by Dicknose View Post
    Says the guy posting BS

Remember free speech also includes people pointing out the BS.
    What the fuck does that mean?

Do you see me excluding anybody? Shutting anyone down, ignoring/censoring anybody?

What have I forgotten?

You gonna accuse me of denying womens rights and gay marriage rights? And also accuse me of white supremacy and slave owning and launching the crusades? Hello? All Christians don’t all look alike, okay? Don’t be such a faithist!

I know what’s free speech. No need to remind me of things that I didn’t forget.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; June 4th, 2022 at 10:47 PM.