Page 240 of 2478 FirstFirst ... 1401902302382392402412422502903407401240 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 24777

Thread: Politics

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    In other news, I spent vacation this past week in Duck, North Carolina (next to Kitty Hawk on the Outer Banks) for a family reunion and met up with my cousin and his gf....both heavily involved in Washington stuff.

My cousin worked for Nancy Pelosi and met President Obama 5 mins after his inauguration...and his GF who was also with us works as a spokesperson for the Secretary of Commerce. She's flown on the second Presidential airplane (Air Force 2?) and has been to 35 countries on official business, including Kenya with the President recently....really cool to hear both of their stories about things.

Air Force One refers to the plane on which The Prez is flying. Air Force Two refers to the plane on which The Veep is flying.

the military is constantly planning invasions and attacks on whoever the major (perceived) enemies of the US are at any given time. so its not shocking to me at all that there would have been a plan already laid out to invade a country we had already had conflict with when they invaded their neighboring countries..

they spent the entire cold war dreaming up scenarios with Soviet Russia.

What fresh hell is this? overpowered's Avatar

I didn't watch the video above, but does that say an 11-year-old was pregnant? Is that even possible at eleven?

Wait...I probably don't want to know.

Actually, she was Ten when raped. I think 11 when she had the baby. Possibly, but I think that she'd be on the very early end of the spectrum.

What fresh hell is this? overpowered's Avatar
    It varies with genetics and environmental factors including diet and exercise.

According to this, the youngest ever was 5 1/2. There are a ton of known cases for 10. It's a very disturbing list

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._birth_mothers

But remember, a guy who wants to lead the free world says that's okay.

Pro-life and pro-choice debate is really dumb IMHO. I really don't think any Americans are really against life... especially baby's life. I also don't really think any Americans are against their freedom of making choices.

Is abortion murder, yeah, I'd think so. But if government wish to save a baby that its mother doesn't want, then you better have sufficient funding set aside to be able to properly raise this baby. Further, you better provide the technology needed to support development of this baby after you extract it out of its mom's womb. Unless government can truly be the substitute mommy biologically, emotionally and financially, why not leave the mom alone?

With that said, there probably ought to be some sort of 3 strikes and you're out rule. No one really should have to abort babies more than 3 times? If you are this accident prone, then maybe government should tie your tubes up just to be safe.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; August 18th, 2015 at 03:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    With that said, there probably ought to be some sort of 3 strikes and you're out rule. No one really should have to abort babies more than 3 times? If you are this accident prone, then maybe government should tie your tubes up just to be safe.
    Man, seriously??!!