Page 329 of 2478 FirstFirst ... 2292793193273283293303313393794298291329 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,290 of 24776

Thread: Politics

What fresh hell is this? overpowered's Avatar
    That price gouging pharma guy gets arrested for something completely unrelated, securities fraud:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/18/bu...d-charges.html

Just an all around scum bag.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by overpowered View Post
    That price gouging pharma guy gets arrested for something completely unrelated, securities fraud:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/18/bu...d-charges.html

Just an all around scum bag.
    ...and just a day after i saw an article where he was going to pay some rapper's bail money of something like $2 million, and also was going to make his own rap album??

Oh, and he also bought Wu-Tang's "Once Upon a Time in Shaolin", the album where only one copy was ever made. I guess he thinks he's down with the homies at this point.

In almost related news, that douchebag that killed 4 people driving drunk then claimed he wasn't at fault because he was rich and didn't know right from wrong, and got off on 10 yrs probation has run.

I sense a pattern.

All schools shut down in Augusta County, Virginia, over Islam homework
    "There was no trying about it. The sheet she gave out was pure doctrine in its origin,"
    "I will not have my children sit under a woman who indoctrinates them with the Islam religion when I am a Christian,"
    "This is so WRONG! There is only ONE GOD and HIS NAME is JESUS!"
    So, they shut down school because of a geography lesson, trying to show how difficult calligraphy is. Granted they should have used different text. The school acknowledged that and are changing the lesson. But, apparently that wasn't enough. So, they are closing the entire county school system because of security concerns.

It was a section on actual religion though. They had already gone through Christianity and Judaism without any problems. I'm sure they all said "One nation, under God" that morning too

Quote Originally Posted by tigeraid View Post
    I sense a pattern.
    I question some of those maps. For example, is there no teenage pregnancy in New York, New Jersey, and the rest of the northeast? And almost none in California and Florida?

No diabetes in those areas either?

It's also nice to see there is no venereal disease at all west of the Mississippi River, except some east of Las Vegas and that large hotbed of sinning in western Kansas, the southwest corner of Nebraska, and eastern Colorado. Gotta watch out in farm country.

On the Education slide, it appears the lighter colors indicate fewer years of school attendance. If so, why are all the college grads located in Colorado, Wyoming, and Idaho, with none in southern California or the northeast?

But I like the Hillary quote, if it's true.