Page 501 of 2477 FirstFirst ... 40145149149950050150250351155160110011501 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 24769

Thread: Politics

Quote Originally Posted by thesameguy View Post
    I am not positive about that. She is seriously devious, better connected and a much better liar.
    The iron fist in the velvet glove, or looking at it another way, a gift-wrapped turd.

What fresh hell is this? overpowered's Avatar

Hmmm... some dubious statements. That said, I know they replaced the two 57mm guns with shitty 30mm guns for a reason on the Zumwalt, giving it the worst close in defence of any large vessel in the US Navy.

Looking at the sample ballot for the primary, the republican list includes Trump, obviously and I can see Cruz and Kasich still being there because of printing lead times. The others are Carson and Gilmore. Carson was out March 4 and Gilmore on February 12. Nobody else there. Jeb and Rubio both withdrew later than Gilmore.

Lots of people listed for the democrats but I don't recognize any other than Hillary and Bernie.

There are 34 candidates for U.S. senator, none of whom I've heard of. Looks like some research is in order.

Trump does not like being called on his lies:

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/05/...pr-person.html

This is all getting to be a little like the South Park Elementary mascot election.

Last edited by LHutton; May 16th, 2016 at 02:09 AM.

I do agree this bathroom issue is really ridiculous. We don't really have any more important issues to worry or fight about?

Back to politics, I guess I'll withhold the possibility of me voting for Trump until he releases his tax returns.

My previous stance was Bernie or Bust things up with Trump..., but if he can't show us his returns, then I can't really show him my vote. Funny he was chewing Romney out for not releasing his tax returns, but now it's his turn and now he's playing the same thing Romney's playing? At least Romney did finally release his returns... we'll see if Trump will do the same.

So it's really Bernie or bust now.

Here's hoping FBI arrests Hillary and IRS arrests Trump so Sanders can win by default.

Quote Originally Posted by LHutton View Post
    This is all getting to be a little like the South Park Elementary mascot election.
    Only thing is, it isn't the media - it's state legislatures!

What would you ask God if you had just one question?

Which side is on the right side of history with regard to what kind of bathrooms should we have?

Now I'm wondering what's Sander's position on this...