Page 51 of 2473 FirstFirst ... 414950515253611011515511051 ... LastLast

Thread: Politics

Ukrainian national guard shoot eastern protesters in the legs, while withdrawing after subjecting Lugansk governor Bolotov to an assassination attempt. I'm so glad everyone in Washington and Brussels can excuse absolutely anything they do.

Simonenko again accused the coup government for using troops against Ukraine's own people and such.

His microphone was turned off but Turchynov was allowed to continue and the podium was (as usual) swarmed.

Last edited by LHutton; May 13th, 2014 at 06:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 21Kid View Post
    I'm pretty sure YES!

Think back, did the Republicans embraced the white southern accent Clinton? Hell no.

It's not really about the colors of their skin, but the content of their party affiliation dude.

If that racist senator did say that quote, then yes, he's a racist. However, I doubt the entire republican party is racist. There are black republicans you know? And I'm sure there are also racist democrats..., but so what? That doesn't make the entire party racist, right?

Enough of this 'against this and that movement'. What the fuck are you FOR? Americans ought to be FOR something rather than constantly against somebody else. If you don't like tea party, don't vote tea party. Spend your time on something more worthwhile rather than spending your time fighting against other groups... Don't copy the Republican party's way of trying to work against others at all cost!!!
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; May 13th, 2014 at 08:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    I'm pretty sure YES!

Think back, did the Republicans embraced the white southern accent Clinton? Hell no.

It's not really about the colors of their skin, but the content of their party affiliation dude.

If that racist senator did say that quote, then yes, he's a racist. However, I doubt the entire republican party is racist. There are black republicans you know? And I'm sure there are also racist democrats..., but so what? That doesn't make the entire party racist, right?

Enough of this 'against this and that movement'. What the fuck are you FOR? Americans ought to be FOR something rather than constantly against somebody else. If you don't like tea party, don't vote tea party. Spend your time on something more worthwhile rather than spending your time fighting against other groups... Don't copy the Republican party's way of trying to work against others at all cost!!!
    I think that's the problem. An increasing number aren't for either.

Having said that, there has definitely been some racism. How many previous presidents have been asked for their birth certificate?

There will always be racism. People will always stereotype. People are more politically correct nowadays, but we can't wipe out prejudice overnite. We've already made huge improvements IMHO. Well, I could be wrong..., perhaps it's just that our secret service members are a lot better at protecting our president nowadays? Seriously, if I were black, I'd never have enough courage to run for president! I don't really care if the southerners bad mouth Obama as long as they don't try to actually DO something about it. Fact is there hasn't even been any attempts made is really impressive to me! Either US govt has the KKK under really good control or perhaps KKK is no longer as narrow minded as before?

Regarding the birth certificate, that's just something they found that they thought they can possibly toss him out of office. Republicans would do anything to try to destroy a presidency. With Clinton, it was a stained dress. I think their main focus is to just render a democratic president useless for political gain. If playing the race card or birth certificate can do the job, they'd do it. Obviously majority of the Americans aren't white supremacist for otherwise Obama wouldn't even be elected. Real racists probably are only interested in seeing your death certificate.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; May 13th, 2014 at 09:59 AM.

Wanna Fight?
    You have poor reading comprehension, an inability to understand cynicism and sorely limited analytical ability if that's the conclusion you came to after reading the quote on that image.

Joe Biden's son Hunter to head legal unit at Ukraine's largest private gas company - Washington Times

Vice President Joseph R. Biden’s youngest son, Hunter, has been appointed head of legal affairs at Ukraine’s largest private gas producer.

Burisma Holdings said in a statement that Hunter Biden will be in charge of the company’s legal unit and will provide support for the company among international organizations.
    Hunter Biden joins the team of Burisma Holdings | Burisma

Burisma Holdings, Ukraine’s largest private gas producer, has expanded its Board of Directors by bringing on Mr. R Hunter Biden as a new director.

R. Hunter Biden will be in charge of the Holdings’ legal unit and will provide support for the Company among international organizations. On his new appointment, he commented: “Burisma’s track record of innovations and industry leadership in the field of natural gas means that it can be a strong driver of a strong economy in Ukraine. As a new member of the Board, I believe that my assistance in consulting the Company on matters of transparency, corporate governance and responsibility, international expansion and other priorities will contribute to the economy and benefit the people of Ukraine.”

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    You have poor reading comprehension, an inability to understand cynicism and sorely limited analytical ability if that's the conclusion you came to after reading the quote on that image.
    So what's new? If you don't know me by now, you'll never ever know me... woowooowooowoowooo

BTW, you're really excellent at cherry picking things out of context. What exactly made you think that the sentences you quoted from my post are indeed my conclusion?

Do folks normally put conclusions in the middle of their posts? Can you share your awesome unlimited analytical ability with me? (Actually I was just being cynical and asked you a rhetorical question, you don't really have to respond, but you could if you want to... it's a forum in a free nation! )

Oh well, what's new? If there aren't any conflict of interests that involved the US, US wouldn't be involved with such conflicts!

Oh well, what's new? If there aren't any conflict of interests that involved the US, US wouldn't be involved with such conflicts!
    Pun?

I honestly cannot believe who seems to have been armed by the new Kiev government. Is the Obama administration really supporting this? Mother of all ironing boards. First we equip Syrian rebels with TOW missiles and now this, WTF!? It's like we've gone back in time and lost WWII.

Pravy Sektor and friends.

Oleg Ljashko 3 days ago

---------------------------

14. SS Galizien Division of Ukraine meeting on 10th May

---------------------------

Pravy Sektor / Dnepr in Mariupol

Maidan:

Last edited by LHutton; May 13th, 2014 at 02:06 PM.