Page 516 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 1641646650651451551651751852656661610161516 ... LastLast
Results 5,151 to 5,160 of 24878

Thread: Politics

Quote Originally Posted by Kchrpm View Post
    If you don't understand why a few police officers committing crimes and not being prosecuted even when caught is worse than a lot of criminals committing crimes and being prosecuted when they're caught, then I don't know what to tell you.
    Not all perps get caught either, and they go on killing, and there are far more of them than bad police, hence why it's worse. And of course, black police don't exist and would never put a foot wrong if they did.

Examples are a simple Google search away, you just don't want them: http://www.rollingstone.com/politics...erved-20141204
    Let's nip this bullshit in the bud right here. First example - 'Ferguson'. I'm not even going to read any further. Cop with flawless record and zero complaints (which isn't easy as a cop) says a guy, who'd just violently robbed a liquor store, attacked him. You're basing a wrongful shooting on the fact the perp wasn't armed? Did you see the fucking size of him? It'd be more appropriate to protest a cat getting run over.

Lots of people can't just move out of an area to a nicer one when things get bad. That's one of those luxuries of having expendable income.
    Who made it bad though? Use Detroit as an example if you like.

Not all black people come from low income and/or "bad" neighborhoods, and even those who do can find their way out. It's much harder, though, than if you have the road to success paved in gold for you. It doesn't mean you can't do it, but it's like a really short guy playing basketball: you're at a disadvantage from the start, through no fault of your own, and have to be better at everything and work harder than everyone just to be considered an equal.
    Well you can't blame white people just because their parents made the same mistakes. There are poor white people too, the only difference is that they don't benefit from affirmative action.

I'm tired of leaning in hard to your racist bullshit and feeding your trolling nature. I had taken you off ignore because you had just gotten mostly stupid, but now you're back to being an asshole. Congratulations on your return.
    I haven't said anything racist, and the fact you think I have highlights an underlying problem in society.

I thought things were going to get better when Obama was elected.

If you don't understand why a few police officers committing crimes and not being prosecuted even when caught is worse than a lot of criminals committing crimes and being prosecuted when they're caught, then I don't know what to tell you.

Examples are a simple Google search away, you just don't want them: http://www.rollingstone.com/politics...erved-20141204

Lots of people can't just move out of an area to a nicer one when things get bad. That's one of those luxuries of having expendable income.

Not all black people come from low income and/or "bad" neighborhoods, and even those who do can find their way out. It's much harder, though, than if you have the road to success paved in gold for you. It doesn't mean you can't do it, but it's like a really short guy playing basketball: you're at a disadvantage from the start, through no fault of your own, and have to be better at everything and work harder than everyone just to be considered an equal.

I'm tired of leaning in hard to your racist bullshit and feeding your trolling nature. I had taken you off ignore because you had just gotten mostly stupid, but now you're back to being an asshole. Congratulations on your return.
    Nice post...

and I might add, most ignored poster? Is there a way of telling how many people have him on ignore?

Administrator
    It'd be really easy if we have direct access to the database.

...and now the unthinkable.. What would Trump winning the Presidency do for the stock market?

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...#ixzz43ZGIaAVv

http://www.barrons.com/articles/how-...ets-1458596632

It's an interesting topic, and one close to my heart.

The most challenging aspect, is Trump going to actually be the Trump we've seen so far, or something else? I can't help but think, the portrayed Trump, would be nothing short of a disaster economically and for the markets.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    It'd be really easy if we have direct access to the database.
    Maybe we just do a poll? Do you have Hutton on ignore? Y/N...different thread of course.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Fogelhund View Post
    Maybe we just do a poll? Do you have Hutton on ignore? Y/N...different thread of course.
    Yeah, but that wouldn't get us numbers on any other ignored users. There are a few others here who might give him a run for his money.

The bad part is that even right leaning groups are worried about Drumph's tax plan

re: poll
    I don't think that's really appropriate... Who cares? Just leave him be. Everyone has that annoying cousin that we all ignore. We don't talk about how annoying they are when they're standing right next to us.

Female Masturbatory Aid
    The Jacksonville PD's under a microscope for a couple different instances right now.

This is really worrysome as well.

Trump Vows To Undo Obama’s Climate Agenda In Appeal To Oil Sector

Among the proposals, Trump said he would pull the United States out of the U.N. global climate accord, approve the Keystone XL oil pipeline from Canada and rescind measures by President Barack Obama to cut U.S. emissions and protect waterways from industrial pollution.