Page 517 of 2473 FirstFirst ... 1741746750751551651751851952756761710171517 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,170 of 24728

Thread: Politics

Female Masturbatory Aid
    Is he just saying this shit to cause attention?

After January, they'll have to replace "BC/AD" with "BT/AT".

What the fuck.

Who knows... You can't believe any of what he says. He lies about everything. I don't understand how anyone could want someone who constantly lies to represent them.

Because he doesn't apologize for what he says, even when they're lies. We live in an "I'm sorry" culture now, and Trump refuses to apologize to anyone for anything.

Yes, that is the explanation I was given for why people like him despite the horrible things and lies he says. It doesn't matter what he says, it matters that he sticks by them no matter what.
    Get that weak shit off my track

Quote Originally Posted by LHutton View Post
    Well you can't blame white people just because their parents made the same mistakes. There are poor white people too, the only difference is that they don't benefit from affirmative action.
    Of course you can blame everything on white folks. Who the hell brought the black parents here in the first place?

Regardless of race, with the family unit broken in pieces(because parents are having a hard time getting their things together), how do you expect the next generation to be able to learn to get their things together? So if one wants to blame somebody, yeah, we can blame their parents, but ultimately we can also blame the white folks who kidnapped their parents to the Americas.

In order to fix all the problems, it takes both races to work it out and not to give in to playing blame games. Michael Brown isn't an isolated incident. Yeah, maybe he's a big thug who just robbed a store and attacked an officer and deserved to be gunned down... but I'm sure the pressure has been building up for a while... just that was the incident that broke the camel's back. If that officer wasn't white, things most likely wouldn't explode.

Not sure how we can fix that problem. Perhaps police should just have cops of the same race patrolling areas that's predominantly of that race. Minimizing white cops in black communities is probably the best way to go in order to avoid the perception of racism.

Anyway, there's enough blame to go around for all the racial problems we have. Point is, a white guy shouldn't be blaming this kind of problems on the black kid or his black parents. Especially not a white dude from UK! If you have solutions to avoid such problems, cool. You blaming black people doesn't do anything for anybody. Just like I can blame it on your white ancestors. But again, that doesn't solve anything other than creating more resentment.

What fresh hell is this? overpowered's Avatar
    Bookings at Trump hotels are plummeting.

http://usuncut.com/politics/trump-ca...otel-business/

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/28/us...&rref=homepage

Victor Vizcarra, 48, of Los Angeles, said he would much prefer Mr. Trump to Mrs. Clinton. Though he said he disagreed with some of Mr. Trump’s policies, Mr. Vizcarra said he had watched “The Apprentice” and expected that a Trump presidency would be more exciting than a “boring” Clinton administration.

“A dark side of me wants to see what happens if Trump is in,” said Mr. Vizcarra, who works in information technology. “There is going to be some kind of change, and even if it’s like a Nazi-type change. People are so drama-filled. They want to see stuff like that happen. It’s like reality TV. You don’t want to just see everybody be happy with each other. You want to see someone fighting somebody.”
    Choosing your president based on what would make for interesting TV.

“But our world is big enough that he’s not actually going to implement any of those changes in a realistic way. But what he will do is potentially audit the federal government, and he will try to break up some of the banks and try to at least influence government that way.
    He won't be able to make the big sweeping changes that you don't like, but he will be able to make the big sweeping changes you do like. Makes perfect sense.
    Get that weak shit off my track

I don't believe prez trump will be able to do anything.

If I can't get sanders, then I want him to be in the WH just to make the establishment nervous and will cause future politicians to think twice about accepting big money.

If Hillary at least simply 'pretend' to refuse money from wall st, I think I'd be glad to vote for her.

Anyway, my trump vote is not only contingent upon Bernie MIA, but I want to see his tax returns. If trump can't show me his returns, then I guess I'll just forget about voting at all.

This election is sad. We have people bitching about how stupid the other side is..., but the reality is it doesn't really matter....
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; May 27th, 2016 at 12:31 PM.

Administrator
    Don't they not even want to bother with Keystone XL anymore? I thought it turned out that it wasn't going to be economically viable anyway and this was all just a bunch of yelling for no good reason.

IT'S THE PRINCIPAL!!!