Page 536 of 2478 FirstFirst ... 3643648652653453553653753854658663610361536 ... LastLast
Results 5,351 to 5,360 of 24777

Thread: Politics

Who lives next door to Trump? He seems pretty suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by overpowered View Post
    I don't understand why that's an opinion? He lies 86% of the time.

Presidential candidates should have to be sworn in under oath for their candidacies. Hold these assholes accountable.

What fresh hell is this? overpowered's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Reich
    What are the steps of a neo-fascist who seeks to take over a democracy?

1. Use the tragic slaughter of innocent civilians to cast blame on an entire religion (Trump on the Orlando killings).

2. Use hatred of minorities and "outsiders" to build his power base, taking over a major political party (Trump every chance he gets).

3. Intimidate and harass opponents, encourage followers to do the same, and excuse violence against them (Trump every chance he gets).

4. Revoke the press credentials of newspapers and media that write truthful stories about what he’s been up to (See story below).
    Donald Trump Revokes Washington Post’s Press Credentials

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/0...s-credentials/

Anderson Cooper goes after Pam Bondi's anti-gay history live on CNN and doesn't back down.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...hts/?tid=sm_fb

Ooof. That is painful to watch. I almost feel bad for her.

Clasped hands in rainbow colors. Poetry.

Don't really know who's Pam Bondi or her history, but Anderson sure picked an appropriate time to pick a fight.

"You had national dog month, nations cat month tweets, but where are your national gay pride month tweets? Why are you acting as if you're so helpful to the LGBT community?"

Well, would you rather her not help the victims' family and friends and celebrate the death of victims like that CA pastor?

Even if Anderson were actually interviewing that vile pastor helping out the gay victims at Orlando, must you report your story in this kind of light on the hypocritical pastor who's hateful of gays, but helping them at the same time?

It's already bad enough that we have hateful people around, but this kind of "news" reporting can only increase hatred of the other side further.

Especially after seeing how CNN treats Bernie Sanders, I think I'm ready to put CNN and FOX in the same category. In the business to say shit that their viewers like to hear.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; June 14th, 2016 at 02:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    Especially after seeing how CNN treats Bernie Sanders, I think I'm ready to put CNN and FOX in the same category. In the business to say shit that their viewers like to hear.
    Yeah, they're both worthless. CNN lost credibility years and years ago.

Administrator
    Man, I feel like you'd be all upset if David Frost was grilling Richard Nixon right now.

...?