Page 544 of 2478 FirstFirst ... 4444449453454254354454554655459464410441544 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,440 of 24776

Thread: Politics

Quote Originally Posted by MR2 Fan View Post
    speaking of which...if you guys were to start your own political party, what would you name it?
    Seriously though, Had to do this as part of an American Government PoliSci class. Ended up promoting direct action instead of relying on government. Class did not understand it at all, but my group became supporters of the idea the more we worked on it. Teacher understood it, but then he open the first day of class by saying he was a communist (marxist-communist, so we fought a bit)

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Trump
    I think profiling is something that we're going to have to start thinking about as a country
    The list of officials quitting the Republican Party keeps growing

Two weeks ago, an Iowa state senator who’s had a lengthy career in public service as a Republican announced he just couldn’t take it anymore: citing Donald Trump as a contributing factor, the lawmaker quit the GOP and changed his voter registration to “no party.”

A few days later, the Republican mayor of Hackensack, New Jersey, announced he too is giving up on the GOP, and he was joined by his deputy mayor. Both mentioned Trump in their statements and both switched their registration to “independent.”
    Over the weekend, the Charleston Gazette-Mail in West Virginia reported on another joining the club.
    Charleston Mayor Danny Jones, who has been a Republican for 45 years and has been elected mayor four times as a Republican, has left the party.

It’s important, of course, not to overstate matters based on a handful of examples. Four local officials do not necessarily a trend make.
    Jones announced Friday that he has switched his party registration to “unaffiliated.”

But every time I read about someone like Danny Jones, I wonder how many other Danny Joneses there are out there: Americans who’ve long considered themselves Republicans, who remember what the GOP was like before its radicalization, and who may be tempted to give up on the party in light of Trump’s nomination and antics.

Quote Originally Posted by MR2 Fan View Post
    speaking of which...if you guys were to start your own political party, what would you name it?
    I'd make the American branch of Australia's Sex Party. Who doesn't want to join a Sex Party?
    Get that weak shit off my track

Really depends on membership

And the type of sex. For instance, if it's like the ones in prison showers, then count me out.

https://us.yahoo.com/news/authoritie...-election.html

LAS VEGAS (AP) — A British man arrested at a weekend Donald Trump rally in Las Vegas tried to grab a police officer’s gun so he could kill the presidential candidate after planning an assassination for about a year, according to authorities.

What fresh hell is this? overpowered's Avatar
    Trump funneling campaign cash to his own companies:

http://www.poli-ticks.com/news/buste...own-companies/

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    Really depends on membership
    YEEEEAH!! NO FATTIES!!

<--- membership denied.

Female Masturbatory Aid
    Quote Originally Posted by overpowered View Post
    Trump funneling campaign cash to his own companies:

http://www.poli-ticks.com/news/buste...own-companies/
    If that's true, I'm not the least bit surprised. I will also not be surprised, if it's true, that he'll still get votes, despite it.

I don't understand this fucking country at all.

Worldwide known cyber security company CrowdStrike announced that the Democratic National Committee (DNC) servers had been hacked by “sophisticated” hacker groups.

I’m very pleased the company appreciated my skills so highly))) But in fact, it was easy, very easy.

Guccifer may have been the first one who penetrated Hillary Clinton’s and other Democrats’ mail servers. But he certainly wasn’t the last. No wonder any other hacker could easily get access to the DNC’s servers.

Shame on CrowdStrike: Do you think I’ve been in the DNC’s networks for almost a year and saved only 2 documents? Do you really believe it?

Here are just a few docs from many thousands I extracted when hacking into DNC’s network.

They mentioned a leaked database on Donald Trump. Did they mean this one?

Some hundred sheets! This’s a serious case, isn’t it?

And it’s just a tiny part of all docs I downloaded from the Democrats networks.

DNC chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz said no financial documents were compromised. Nonsense! Just look through the Democratic Party lists of donors!

This one

Another one

And another one

They say there were no secret docs! Lies again! Here is a secret document from Hillary’s PC she worked with as the Secretary of State.

Here are other docs:

2016 GOP presidential candidates

HRC election plans

NATIONAL SECURITY TRANSITION PLANNING

2.19.16 Friends of HRC List_HFA16 Giving History

4.16 Commitment Sheet_040416 Update

7.1.15 Commitment Sheet

The main part of the papers, thousands of files and mails, I gave to Wikileaks. They will publish them soon.

I guess CrowdStrike customers should think twice about company’s competence.

**** the Illuminati and their conspiracies!!!!!!!!! **** CrowdStrike!!!!!!!!!

https://guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/06/15/dnc/