Page 546 of 2473 FirstFirst ... 4644649653654454554654754855659664610461546 ... LastLast
Results 5,451 to 5,460 of 24728

Thread: Politics

Female Masturbatory Aid
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikadyn View Post
    News has never been about objective reporting.
    Yeah, I know. Thus why I never watched it. Unfortunately, she has to watch it. Even on her phone, while watching GoT, getting pissed off about what she reads, and then asking me "what happened?"

But that's another subject.

That's love.

Female Masturbatory Aid

What fresh hell is this? overpowered's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LHutton View Post
    Bullshit. If they were raped, it would be a criminal proceeding first, then a civil proceeding. I have no time for claims that go to civil court first.
    22 years ago. Statute of limitations.

Does this go in the Politics thread or the gun control thread?

http://gawker.com/house-democrats-ho...ote-1782432366

Just a week after Senate Democrats filibustered for new gun control measures, the Democrats of the House have decided to get in on the fun. This time, with a good old-fashioned sit-in.
    Get that weak shit off my track

I dunno, but I am borderline suicidal over how much of a shitshow our government is this year. They expect us to behave like adults when we're participating in the system, but they get to act like children? Blah.

There's still the Green Party candidate, Dr. Jill Stein.

We are all realizing that we, the people, have to take charge because the political parties that are serving the top 1 percent are not going to solve the problems that the rest of us face, we need people in Washington who will refuse to be bought by lobbyists and for whom change is not just a slogan.
    Jill Stein was a 99% match with Bernie Sanders and 91% match with Hillary Clinton on ISideWith, a political quiz on political stances.

Referring to President Franklin D. Roosevelt's New Deal approach to the Great Depression, Jill Stein advocated a "Green New Deal", in which renewable energy jobs would be created to address climate change and environmental issues; the objective would be to employ "every American willing and able to work". Stein noted the successful economic effects of the 1930s' New Deal projects, and said she would fund the start-up costs of the plan with a 30% reduction in the U.S. military budget, returning US troops home, and increasing taxes on areas such as speculation in stock markets, offshore tax havens, and multimillion-dollar real estate. She claims that the research of Phillip Harvey, Professor of Law & Economics at Rutgers University, shows that the multiplier economic effects of this Green New Deal would later recoup most of the start-up costs.
    Good stuff.
    Last edited by 21Kid; June 22nd, 2016 at 12:24 PM.

Hmm... a doctor and similarly political alignment with Bernie Sanders?

Okay, maybe I'll vote for her rather than Gary Johnson.

For real. I'm in. I've thrown presidential election votes away before and I am not afraid to do it again.

I'm considering it... Hillary hasn't done anything to make me trust her.