Page 564 of 2478 FirstFirst ... 6446451455456256356456556657461466410641564 ... LastLast
Results 5,631 to 5,640 of 24777

Thread: Politics

Female Masturbatory Aid
    Don't let facts get into the conversation....

That being said, I saw a conversation on Twitter (maybe Facebook, can't remember, irrelevant), of someone mentioning the fact that Trump has 3500 pending lawsuits against him, and "that scares me to think of what he'd do to the national economy".

Seems mundane, until you get to the next comment which was "fuck the economy, he's going to keep Mexicans and terrorists out"

Maybe me ashamed to say I'm human. The fuck is wrong with people?

Because the U.S. Has such a big problem with foreign terrorists? They're everywhere. Whole cities in rubble because of ISIS.

What fresh hell is this? overpowered's Avatar
    Classified Data Found in Personal Email of Colin Powell and Aides to Condoleezza Rice

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/05/us...well.html?_r=0

Looks like Trump wishes to short up Christian votes by picking Pence.

Anyway, Trump can pick 6 more Pence as running mates, but it won't make him any richer.

Sticking with Jill for now.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Major shit going down in Turkey right now...military coup

Female Masturbatory Aid
    I think the Mayans were off 4 years.

what the shit....

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    Looks like Trump wishes to short up Christian votes by picking Pence.

Anyway, Trump can pick 6 more Pence as running mates, but it won't make him any richer.

Sticking with Jill for now.
    One Pence None The Wiser.

Administrator
    I'm partial to how the logo is Trump penetrating Pence's P-hole.

https://us.yahoo.com/news/turkish-pr...73.html?ref=gs

Turkish coup quashed, 194 reported killed in clashes

ANKARA, Turkey (AP) — Turkey's president declared he is in control of the country early Saturday as loyal military and police forces quashed a coup attempt during a night of explosions, air battles and gunfire that left dozens dead.

President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, who flew home early Saturday, said coup supporters "will pay a heavy price for their treason to Turkey."

The chaos capped a period of political turmoil in Turkey which critics blamed on Erdogan's increasingly authoritarian rule, which has included a government shake-up, a crackdown on dissidents and opposition media and renewed conflict in the mainly Kurdish areas of the southeast.

Gen. Umit Dundar, the newly appointed acting chief of the general staff, said more than 190 people died in clashes: 41 police officers, two soldiers, 47 civilians and 104 people described as "coup plotters."

Dundar said officers from the Air Force, the military police and the armored units were mainly involved in the attempt.

More than 1,500 military personnel were arrested across the country, said a senior official who was not authorized to speak to the media. The state-run Anadolu news agency said more than 1,100 were wounded. Colonels and generals implicated in the rebellion were fired and loyal troops rescued the military chief who had been taken hostage at an air base on the outskirts of Ankara.

Oh Lordy, this will be politically interesting.

http://en.protothema.gr/breaking-tur...lexandroupoli/

Turkish ‘Black Hawk’ military helicopter lands in Alexandroupoli (video+photos)

Pro-coup passengers ask for political asylum
    Background. Aegean sea clashes, Greece shot down a Turkish F-16 about 10 years ago. Greece and Turkey have a bad history because of Cyprus dispute. ECHR (Euro Court of Human Rights) will likely prevent deportation, Turkey will be pissed.