Page 567 of 2478 FirstFirst ... 6746751755756556656756856957761766710671567 ... LastLast
Results 5,661 to 5,670 of 24776

Thread: Politics

Of all the ridiculous things you can find with the republicans or Trump, how high would you rate that copied speech? From 1-10, 10 for the most ridiculous.

I'd rate it a 1 compared to other ridiculous things.

It's also far better to imitate Michelle than to imitate somebody else more repulsive.

I don't know... Just look at the clip posted by OP..., maybe Trump found a way to unite America.... Just pretend to be a Republican! Die hard liberals should rejoice that Trumps secret admirers are the Obamas and Clinton's!

Anyway, I think it's really important to listen to the words of that dead black cop even in politics. Don't let hate infect your heart!

I don't like Hillary nor Trump and won't vote for either, but I also won't hate them should they win the WH.

Hatred won't do anybody any good unless it is harnessed into doing something more constructive...

I don't hate them. I'm frustrated by their supporters.

What fresh hell is this? overpowered's Avatar
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...3fca7e?section

Antonio Sabato Jr., featured as a prime-time speaker Monday night at the Republican National Convention, said President Barack Obama is “absolutely” a Muslim.

Speaking to ABC News after his convention speech, the actor and former underwear model claimed “we had a Muslim president for seven and a half years.”
    The stupidity. It burns.

Female Masturbatory Aid
    But yet, it changes nothing, because it would seem the majority of people are fucking idiots.

I think a certain percentage of people just want to see someone that isn't a politician.

I still think he loses by a huge margin in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil_SS View Post
    I think a certain percentage of people just want to see someone that isn't a politician.

I still think he loses by a huge margin in the end.
    That's almost exactly what we thought about Brexit.

Yep, I doubt Hillary can win by a land slide. Unless Trump screws up something major..., it's going to be close... and so far, it seems he's immune to any sort of screw ups.

As for me, trump hiding his tax returns is enough for me to withhold my vote... A lot of his 'supporters' probably just hate Hillary more....

Remember, majority of Americans do NOT support either candidate... Only thing driving their votes are fear and loathing for the other candidates.

Billi ain't gonna play that no more!

We could go on and on about their misplaced and misdirected hate at Michelle Obama, a woman with two (?) degrees from Ivy League schools, but, then again, the conservative mindset doesn't seem to respond well to facts lately. And it definitely clings to fictions like "we believe in hard work and independence" from the mouths of people who are on the government teat in various ways.
    At least that's been my observation.

The fact that nearly half the country will unite to vote for this fraud of a presidential candidate says something. Screams something!

What fresh hell is this? overpowered's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    We could go on and on about their misplaced and misdirected hate at Michelle Obama, a woman with two (?) degrees from Ivy League schools, but, then again, the conservative mindset doesn't seem to respond well to facts lately. And it definitely clings to fictions like "we believe in hard work and independence" from the mouths of people who are on the government teat in various ways.
    At least that's been my observation.

The fact that nearly half the country will unite to vote for this fraud of a presidential candidate says something. Screams something!
    Nearly half the voters -- not half the country. In a good year, maybe a third of eligible voters might actually vote in the primaries and only a bit more than half vote in the actual presidential election. Mid term elections tend to be more in the one third range as well.