Page 605 of 2478 FirstFirst ... 10550555559560360460560660761565570511051605 ... LastLast
Results 6,041 to 6,050 of 24777

Thread: Politics

Very well. Just assume people who disagree with your are dumb and uneducated. If you want to believe Obamacare is perfect and doesn't deserve any criticism, so be it. I am actually for it, but I certainly don't think it's perfect yet..., I'm sure even Obama thinks there's plenty of room for improvement.

Anyway, I think it's clear people won't change any minds..., so I might as well just shut up and stay out of this thread and let you guys go back to bashing Trump. If I have something to bash Trump about, maybe I'll return... in the meantime, I'll be educating myself about how to best alter the US political system in the future so that we can do away with this less of 2 evils crap.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; August 15th, 2016 at 01:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    Very well. Just assume people who disagree with your are dumb and uneducated. If you want to believe Obamacare is perfect and doesn't deserve any criticism, so be it.
    You don't...it's...the problem isn't that you think Obamacare is flawed (it is, like everything else in the world), the problem is you don't know what it is!
    Get that weak shit off my track

in the meantime, I'll be educating myself
    Please do.

Is Obamacare so sacred that one cannot see it as anything less than perfect?

When have I said that it's fundamentally flawed and needed to be repealed?

Anyway, for sure I have to concede that I'm not an expert of it, but I'm pretty sure it's not perfect and with lots of kinks. Ideally, we shouldn't only have poor people on universal healthcare. The system isn't perfect yet and still deserves to be criticized... in order to be made better!

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/15/su...care.html?_r=0

Lastly, regarding what I 'know', I know Hillary wasn't the better candidate than Obama 8 years ago. I know she still won't be the better candidate now. Yes, she's better than Trump, but that's no longer enough to earn my vote. I don't need to know all the details of Obamacare to 'know' these things. I don't trust the leadership of either Hillary nor Trump, so I'm not going to vote for them...and that's that.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; August 15th, 2016 at 01:42 PM.

Is Obamacare so sacred that one cannot see it as anything less than perfect?
    Did you understand anything I wrote? I didn't say it was perfect, I specifically said it was flawed. I simply said that you should better understand what it actually is before you criticize something it isn't.

Look, wasn't really here to talk about obamacare... If it's a huge success, I won't vote Hillary, if it's a huge failure, I still won't vote trump. Our political system has a much bigger problem than obamacare.

If there's anything you can show me about Hillary, please do, I most likely won't bother try to study up on her anymore.

Thick as it comes...

Anyway, the 9/11 guy forgot about 9/11...

Ideally, we shouldn't only have poor people on universal healthcare. The system isn't perfect yet and still deserves to be criticized... in order to be made better!
    we don't have anyone on universal healthcare

Administrator
    I've got him on ignore, but thanks to the quotes I can see that that continues to be the right choice. Still unable to see anything in shades of grey...if you like the Affordable Care Act, that must mean you think it's perfect and nothing should change, and unless it's perfect, then it means that Obama has done nothing of value. There is no honest debate, only an attempt to create a black/white question where one answer is obviously false and the other one validates everything he's ever said.

"I mean, what has the atmosphere done for us? It's got smog in it sometimes, or do you think it's just always blue and wonderful?"

"Well, obviously it's not always blue and wonderful, but it's a vast improvement over no atmosp..."

"See, it's all smog and we should just be done with it."
    Last edited by Tom Servo; August 15th, 2016 at 03:50 PM.

My main complaint about our political system isn't even obamacare..., but now all of a sudden it is used against me.

Anyway, this election is a pretty lame one... No matter how dark trump is painted, Hillary just won't be seen any brighter to me.

Maybe I'm just too dumb and uneducated... Sorry guys!