Page 615 of 2481 FirstFirst ... 11551556560561361461561661762566571511151615 ... LastLast
Results 6,141 to 6,150 of 24806

Thread: Politics

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...onor/88991622/

A more serious note, foreigners setup bogus companies donating into super pacs... I know it's not really Hillary's fault and she didn't setup these super pacs herself, but still, why would a foreigner go out of his way to create these fictitious companies and donate money to our politicians? What do they have to gain from doing that?

Regardless, this is something that needs to be stopped. This, to me at least, is way more serious of an issue than Trump raising rent for himself.

What fresh hell is this? overpowered's Avatar

Andrea Tantaros is suing Ailes as well:

http://us.blastingnews.com/news/2016...001078461.html

I hate having to be on her side. I find her extremely offensive. However, Ailes is even more offensive.

Donald Trump, saying China.

Horrified by Trump, Democrats getting nostalgic about Romney
    When President Barack Obama ran for re-election, Democrats made no secret of their disdain for Mitt Romney. That was all before Donald Trump.

Horrified by the prospect of Trump in the White House, Obama and his party have changed their tune about Romney. As they denounce Trump as "unhinged" and unfit, they're getting nostalgic about the 2012 Republican nominee they now describe as principled, competent and honorable.

Yet as Trump is proving, everything in politics is relative.

"He was in it for the right reasons," Stephanie Cutter, Obama's 2012 deputy campaign manager, said of Romney. "He truly believed in wanting to make this country better. We just differed significantly on how to do that."

Cutter said that in 2012 Democrats had ideological clashes with Romney, but didn't doubt his temperament or basic competence. She said unlike Trump, Romney didn't "insult his way through his campaigning," malign minorities, or threaten to violate the Constitution or to abandon U.S. allies.

New York Rep. Steve Israel, one of the Democratic Party's top campaign strategists, said "Romney was qualified, but he had the wrong ideas. Trump is unqualified, dangerous and still has the wrong ideas."

And Obama's 2012 campaign press secretary, Ben LaBolt, put it this way: "I don't think anybody would have truly expected the country to go to hell in a handbasket" if Romney had won. "Trump presents an entirely different level of threat," he said.

It is indeed relative. I had a lot of problems with Romney but he was way better than Trump. In fact he was better than any of the GOP candidates this year except maybe Kasich and Bush, which were probably in the same general range as him. He was way better than Cruz or Carson or Fiorina or any of the other clowns.

Trump might be the worst, though Cruz, Carson, Santorum and Huckabee give him a run for his money.

Keep in mind that Trump took less than 45% of the popular vote in the primaries, and that's even with lots of candidates dropping out along the way and not being options for the later primaries.

It's just 'polarization' at work and things will only get worse. (Although I can't imagine anyone worse than Trump! God helps us! )

I'm sure the other side probably will hate Hillary more than Obama too. At least for me, I certainly don't prefer Hillary over Obama..., not then and not now.

Will I prefer Romney over Hillary? I don't think so. He'll be more of an establishment darling than Hillary for sure.

Democratic primary voters preferred Obama over Hillary as well, but Obama's almost done. We have to pick someone. Too bad it couldn't be someone good.