Page 626 of 2478 FirstFirst ... 12652657661662462562662762863667672611261626 ... LastLast
Results 6,251 to 6,260 of 24779

Thread: Politics

What fresh hell is this? overpowered's Avatar
    Two men who backed Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy in his standoff with federal officers in 2014 have struck plea bargains with federal prosecutors.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/...a-standoff-blm

Even with a plea bargain, these idiots are getting multi-year prison sentences. Good. It looks like their fear of the reality of spending decades in prison was a bit stronger than their self righteous resolve.

Other morons from this group are apparently going to trial. I hope they end up going away for the rest of their lives.

Don't hold back man, you should feel free to let us REALLY know how you feel.

Female Masturbatory Aid
    Replace them all with black people, or, Muslims, in that situation, and then imagine the response of the initial "occupation".

Bunch of white hickfucks, meh, mail them dildos and let them wave guns in front of cops for days.

Replace them with any minority group, and it would have been a massacre within 2 hours.

So, fuck them, I wish them nothing but the best getting cornholed on a daily basis for many years.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Not a fan of hers, but it'd really suck on a personal level if someone had to give up a lifelong dream after so much time and effort devoted to it.

On the other hand, Bernie bitches!
    acket.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FaultyMario View Post
    Not a fan of hers, but it'd really suck on a personal level if someone had to give up a lifelong dream after so much time and effort devoted to it.

On the other hand, Bernie bitches!
    We'd better start looking at Tim Kaine.

Anyway, I hate to be morbid, but I wonder what the historical context of this is...if any presidential candidate has passed away before the election, would the VP candidate automatically be the new nominee?

IMO, if they were smart, Bernie would be the candidate.

The establishment would never allow Bernie to replace Hillary... If something happens, I'm 99% sure it'll go to Tim.

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    Replace them all with black people, or, Muslims, in that situation, and then imagine the response of the initial "occupation".

Bunch of white hickfucks, meh, mail them dildos and let them wave guns in front of cops for days.

Replace them with any minority group, and it would have been a massacre within 2 hours.

So, fuck them, I wish them nothing but the best getting cornholed on a daily basis for many years.
    This, a million times this.

All the "blue lives matter" people i run into, I keep asking them where were they when guns were being pointed at cops and rangers and i'm usually met by silence.

And by the way, since when has protesting the national anthem become some sort of stand against our military? What does the military have to do with the national anthem that a plumber, bus driver, teacher, cop, dog walker etc doesn't? Isn't it a national anthem versus an armed forces anthem?