Page 638 of 2479 FirstFirst ... 13853858862863663763863964064868873811381638 ... LastLast
Results 6,371 to 6,380 of 24787

Thread: Politics

22% of the time true and she's the most honest and trustworthy politician... I can see trump's 11% making him only half as honest and trustworthy...

Btw, Gary Johnson is only 1% true and Jill Stein isn't even rated... So I guess a least Trump isn't the least trustworthy?

Anyway, when a big corporation is laying off people cutting benefits while it's senior executives are getting big bonuses..., when the time comes for everyone to vote for the next CEO, is it a big surprise that a used car sales man promising the workers bunch of BS ending up with a chance to beat a seasoned executive?

I really fail to see why you are surprised about this... How can such a saint in the political scene possibly lose to Trump? It's not because American people are bunch of deplorables but our nation has a bunch of deplorable elites who've made the lives of our middle class miserable.

If Hillary wins this time, next time we'll probably have Adolf Hitler running for president! If she doesn't do well at the WH and continues to favor the rich, we probably WILL have hitler for president!
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; September 26th, 2016 at 08:08 AM.

The video posted in another thread here about the three tier caste system explains why Trump is so popular. The people with all the money, power and influence do everything they can to convince the two lower classes (that they created through abuse of power) that they are at odds with each other, rather than letting them team up against them.
    Get that weak shit off my track

How are people so easily influenced by propaganda?

Maybe it's that I'm highly skeptical about a lot of things. But, I just don't see how people buy into the BS.

Because propaganda is designed to cue in to core human psyche stuff. You may say you're not easily influenced by propaganda, but there's some commercial product or similar that you buy/believe in because of propaganda from somewhere. It's likely in a category of product that you're not that interested/invested in, though, so it's not as big a deal as people that are that way about politics.
    Get that weak shit off my track

“I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. . . . corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed.”

—U.S. President Abraham Lincoln, Nov. 21, 1864
    (letter to Col. William F. Elkins)

https://tedglick.com/future-hope-col...rty-president/

Our nation desperately needs another Lincoln. I thought Obama was the guy, but guess not. I thought perhaps Sanders' the guy, but we'll never find out.

Listen to Hillary, vote your conscience.

Female Masturbatory Aid
    Quote Originally Posted by 21Kid View Post
    How are people so easily influenced by propaganda?

Maybe it's that I'm highly skeptical about a lot of things. But, I just don't see how people buy into the BS.

Yep. Think Germany 1936

This might help Billi...

Female Masturbatory Aid
    It's on the DVR, we'll be watching that shortly.

I think Oliver, Colbert, Stewart, and Wilmore should combine forces (Wilbert Stoli)?. They could be the Four Horsemen of the Compocalypse.

4 very brilliant, terrifyingly smart men. I could only imagine their brainchild would be fucking awesome.

I've thought Stewart/Colbert for years. They would be great. The greatest!

Quote Originally Posted by 21Kid View Post
    This might help Billi...

Thanks, while I did hope she can get indicted by the email server, but the email server really didn't bother me a whole lot. Likewise the Clinton Foundation.

However, she was really dumb to insist on doing these things. She really should've been more careful to avoid these appearances of impropriety.

Moreover, I'm not begging you guys for some 'hey she's not that bad', but I'd like to know what's really so good about her, okay? That'd really help her win my vote.

Her stupidity aside(actually, I think she is really a very intelligent woman), the moment I began to lose my 'enthusiasm' for her is back when she was a senator:

Wake up and smell the coffee. She had been corrupted and can no longer be trusted.

It's also amazing to me that Warren now would turn around and endorse Clinton today. Was it solely because of Trump or am I missing something else?

Makes me wonder perhaps the "establishment virus" got a hold of Warren and Sanders as well.

Just take a look at the recent scandal from Wells Fargo. Employees forced to meet some sales quota. One can get fired for failing to meet such quota... so thousands employees were forced into commit fraud. After the news broke, thousands of the employees end up taking the blame and got fired while the senior execs can still keep the millions of bonuses.

This is happening under the OBAMA administration. What can we do about this?

Not much... other than Warren chewing out the Wells Fargo CEO... asking him to resign..., and that's about it. The CEO is like fuck you bitch, do you know how much we give to your freaking party? No wonder you're not the vp pick! Okay, the CEO's commentary is made up by Billi, but the reality that the DNC is more fucked up than Hillary can be found in this link here just in case Billi's words just cannot be believed: https://www.thenation.com/article/we...ial-interests/

This is the US corporate culture today... even under a president who's a democrat. Yes, perhaps we can once again blame the lousy low approval rating republican congress too, but my point is, status quo is going to eventually fuck us all anyways.

No don't vote for Trump, but please vote your conscience please!

This is not just a vote for Amexit with only 2 choices. There are other options on the ballot.

In the unfortunate event that Trump is elected, at least I can take the comfort of seeing him fucking with the establishment for 4 years.

Trump winning is not a sure thing, Hillary can for sure still win it without people like me... but hopefully an increased 3rd party vote will bring new awareness to her that if she's to win re-election, she's gotta stop getting so cozy with the rich and actually do MORE for middle class americans....
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; September 26th, 2016 at 03:42 PM.