Page 642 of 1824 FirstFirst ... 14254259263264064164264364465269274211421642 ... LastLast
Results 6,411 to 6,420 of 18238

Thread: Politics

Yes, trump could perhaps make things worse faster, but we sure as hell are not making anything better at the moment.
    So, contrary to what you originally said, Trump CAN make things worse as they will become worse earlier than under a Clinton presidency. Put another way, if you are saying that things would hit rock-bottom in 2018 thanks to him, but only hit the same stage in 2020 thanks to a Clinton presidency, that's definitely him "making things worse" than a Clinton presidency by 2018.

If you're making a decision to fight to your death in 2018 and fight to your death in 2020 and to avoid the fight and live, how would you vote?

Most here are conditioned to believe that if we don't pick die in 2020, then we will die in 2018!!!

The point is that you were wrong in saying that Trump couldn't make things any worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    God has supposedly split the Red Sea to ensure the Israelites won't become extinct. As for modern day miracle, I'd like to see it happen too. Point is, it's God's responsibility to fulfill his promise to the Israelites, not the United States. US has already done a lot... and made a mess. Time for us to stop playing God.
    Ok, well if god doesn't split a sea again soon, I'm going to consider him to be a total failure... Or just really slacking.

Female Masturbatory Aid
    I think I just threw up a bit.

Back on subject: Trump (to use his own favorite word), would be a fucking disaster. He has ZERO diplomacy skills, and only looks for ways to better himself. If that means the country gets fucked, so what.

I can foresee the US being Max Max in 2018 (maybe 2019, have to build that wall first (fuck off)).

Again, he's demonstrated his extreme lack of restraint and absence of temperament repeatedly. For Twitter, that's fine, you just come off as a thin-skinned asshole. As a world leader (and one leading a major super power), that's fucking terrifying.

The only solace I would have with a Trumpocalypse, is that a huge asteroid hits us first, denying him the notch on his bedpost of "great things I did".

Even then, he'd still say it was set in motion by Obama.

Fuck Trump.
    Last edited by drew; September 28th, 2016 at 08:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Colin Kaepernick
    "He always says, 'Make America great again.' Well, America has never been great for people of color and that's something that needs to be addressed. Let's make America great for the first time."
    :clap:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/28/sport/...iew/index.html

The only solace I have in trump getting this close to the presidency is how massive and public of a failure it will be if he loses at this point.

If he loses, I seriously think it's possible that there won't be a concession speech. I just can't see him being able to admit to defeat that publicly. If anything, it will just be a speech where he rants about how badly the election was rigged.

And I can't imagine what kind of candidate we'll have next...

Quote Originally Posted by Kaepernick
    “Both are proven liars and it almost seems like they’re trying to debate who’s less racist.”

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...rump/91211066/
    YW, my apologies, I was really wrong, yes, quick death is much worse than slow death. Hillary is indeed the better wrong choice for America. No question there.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; September 28th, 2016 at 08:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 21Kid View Post
    Hear hear.

Suddenly reporters are paying attention to what he is saying versus before when it was only to what he was doing.

But don't get started on that.

We All Live in a Yellow BRZ The359's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sad, little man View Post
    The only solace I have in trump getting this close to the presidency is how massive and public of a failure it will be if he loses at this point.

If he loses, I seriously think it's possible that there won't be a concession speech. I just can't see him being able to admit to defeat that publicly. If anything, it will just be a speech where he rants about how badly the election was rigged.
    He turned the entire failure of the birther movement thing into a personal victory, and his followers believe him. He's going to ride this loss all the way to the bank. The networks are going to be begging to turn him back into a celebrity.
    Nulla Tenaci Invia Est Via