Page 690 of 2478 FirstFirst ... 19059064068068868969069169270074079011901690 ... LastLast
Results 6,891 to 6,900 of 24776

Thread: Politics

We All Live in a Yellow BRZ The359's Avatar
    Generally, all first-term presidentd are trying to extend their rule....to a second-term.
    Nulla Tenaci Invia Est Via

Yeah I meant in 08 on that one. My bad.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Yes, W. Bush had an aide who was trying to convince people to let him remain president for longer than his 2 terms.

Anyway, MAYBE, JUST MAYBE there will be such a shit-show in the next 4 years that the morons who are too lazy to vote will finally realize they can stop this shit from happening...and assuming the Dems actually provide a viable candidate and not Hillary AGAIN.

I do wonder how the stock market will change on this...meaning which stocks may go up due to Trump's crazy policy ideas...if we're doomed, might as well try to make money in the meantime

Fuck 4 years people, Mid Terms are in 18.

We All Live in a Yellow BRZ The359's Avatar
    You know, it's been bugging me all day. In his victory speech, he discussed how we're going to rebuild America by building roads and bridges and infrastructure and stuff, yet he himself is proud that he has not paid federal taxes. Do people not realize the cost burden of building that infastructure falls on you, since Mr. Trump doesn't feel the need to contribute?
    Nulla Tenaci Invia Est Via

Yes and no. People who actually follow his ideas, think that the lower class (which consists of only the minorities) is why we are in the situation we're in. They don't realise that most of them too are in the lower class as well when compared to those who hold power in this country. So the rhetoric will be that if the entitlements are cut to the lower class then there will be more for everyone else, and people will eat it up...then continue to complain about the minorities when nothing improves in their lives. See Kansas.

Were there bunch of 'hillaries' running for senate as well?

I find that more shocking than losing the White House!

DNC's performance was that bad across the board?

Paul Ryan's right that trump has surprised everyone with regard to his ability to see and connect with people in ways that none in the current political establishment saw...

I think Americans are just generally angry... That they are struggling to put bread on the table, yet DNC is fighting to put in more transgender bathrooms. Of course there's nothing wrong with helping minority but lesson learned is you can't ignore the majority.

Anyway, I suspect Trump support will quickly fade if he failed to deliver... Most voted against establishment rather than Trump himself. Heard over the radio on the way home that some undecided voters intended to skip, but last minute decided to go Trump believing that Hillary's gonna win...

Hillary's campaign ate all the funds that she was suppose to be able to deliver to down ticket candidates.

For what it is worth, Trump is largely considered outside the USA as a complete utter nutjob, and we're fair widdling ourselves at the idea of anyone this crazy being in charge of anything.

He is seriously a ten year backward step in thinking.

Ten? You mean 40.