Page 719 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 21961966970971771871972072172976981912191719 ... LastLast
Results 7,181 to 7,190 of 24883

Thread: Politics

I mean, he just puts all his shit on Twitter.

Also, kinda funny/small world... a friend of mine just accidentally found out some Trump appointment news from an excited client of his who happens to be on Trump's staff... and called the wrong number, and wouldn't let my friend get a word in to tell them they got the wrong person

Not surprising considering another potential was walking around with papers/plans right out in the open.

This is going to be an interesting four years to say the least.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    How does someone running for the highest office in the US does not know/care about Texas v Johnson?
    acket.

We are fucking doomed

How come Romney's singing a different tune of Trump now?

One would think Christy would have a bigger role in the Trump admin than Romney, right?

Totally unpredictable... Just as you'd never know what he will tweet and when he will tweet it...

Quote Originally Posted by Godson View Post
    We are fucking doomed
    As long as the top 5% keep cranking up the inequality, they set the stage for increasing spurts of populist gun violence at demonstrations and marches.

I honestly doubt there will be any sort of revolution or true civil war, our lifestyle (both personal and political) just isn't built for that.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    How come Romney's singing a different tune of Trump now?
    I'd think this is obvious?

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity
    One would think Christy would have a bigger role in the Trump admin than Romney, right?
    Rumor I've heard is this was payback for Jared Kushner. When Christie was a US Attorney he was involved in the prosecution of Jared's dad for 18 counts of tax evasion, witness tampering, and making illegal campaign donations, sending him to prison.

Quote Originally Posted by novicius View Post
    I honestly doubt there will be any sort of revolution or true civil war, our lifestyle (both personal and political) just isn't built for that.
    You think it was back then?

There were enough guns sold on Black Friday alone to arm the marine corps. At least we're well enough equipped.
    According to the FBI spokesman Stephen Fischer, Black Friday shattered the single-day record for gun sales – with 185,713 background checks processed in a 24 hour period.
    Those numbers ignore the 20 states that allow millions of licensed concealed carriers to forego background checks on each purchase, in compliance with ATF guidelines. Also, more than one firearm can be purchased on a single background check. That means the number of firearms purchased on Black Friday is likely more than 200,000.

Do I think that the majority of the American people were in better physical shape to fight both a conventional & asymmetrical war with each other in either 1775 or 1860 vs in 2016?

Oh hells yeah.

Haven't you seen how jacked Clay Matthews is!?! We're Bigger, Faster, Stronger than ever!!!

Well, not all of us.

I dunno, do you have to move all that fast when you have computer-guided, night-vision enabled adamantium-tipped smart bullets?