Page 731 of 1819 FirstFirst ... 23163168172172973073173273374178183112311731 ... LastLast
Results 7,301 to 7,310 of 18183

Thread: Politics

The head of the union at Carrier criticized Trump, saying he lied about how many jobs were staying here, etc etc.

The President Elect is now going on Twitter and using it to insult private citizens who criticize him.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...60011904614408

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Trump
    Chuck Jones, who is President of United Steelworkers 1999, has done a terrible job representing workers. No wonder companies flee country!

I hope someone punches Trump in the fucking mouth like Odor did to Bautista.

Cause and effect that billi.

We All Live in a Yellow BRZ The359's Avatar
    I'm going to get angry if everyone just starts using the words Sad, Terrible, Great, and The Best for everything.
    Nulla Tenaci Invia Est Via

Oh good, and now his idiot followers are apparently making death threats towards Chuck Jones.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    The head of the union at Carrier criticized Trump, saying he lied about how many jobs were staying here, etc etc.

The President Elect is now going on Twitter and using it to insult private citizens who criticize him.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...60011904614408
    What do you expect from President-Elect Donald Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by The359 View Post
    I'm going to get angry if everyone just starts using the words Sad, Terrible, Great, and The Best for everything.
    That's basically what Reddit has turned into.

Reddit's the best.

I never look at Reddit.

That makes me sad, too. There are a lot of good communities on Reddit. The one for Los Angeles isn't bad, the ones for bicycling, bikecommuting, and bikela are all full of helpful and supportive people. It's how I keep tabs on Rocksmith and Rockband news, both of which have developers of their respective games very active in the subreddits. But, like everything else, most of it's full of shitheads. Just hope they don't bring down the rest of it, we've had an influx of people from the Trump subreddit pop up here and there in the Los Angeles one.

Quote Originally Posted by Kchrpm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity
    My original point was that a pro-gay-marriage candidate may or may not be indicative of him becoming a good politician.
    This is true. But an anti-gay-marriage candidate that pledges to vote and support actions to invalidate gay marriages is more likely to vote and make decisions based on their personal religious beliefs. That is what people have been saying.
    Can we stop saying gay-marriage please?
    There's nothing different about their marriage. They just want to get married like everyone else. They don't get a special license... or have a gay wedding, with gay cake, and gay rings. They just want to get married, not "gay" married.

Well until they are allowed to completely, without all the crap they deal with now, for these discussions "gay marriage" = "A marriage between gay people". We know it's just a marriage, but in this country there is still a distinction, and that's the point of the discussion.

It's like saying you don't see race. It's nonsense as long as problems still exist.