Page 770 of 2478 FirstFirst ... 27067072076076876977077177278082087012701770 ... LastLast
Results 7,691 to 7,700 of 24776

Thread: Politics

But it worked in the campaign, right? Right???
    Get that weak shit off my track

Female Masturbatory Aid
    He's already used the POTUS twitter account too.

So, does that mean he's going to use that to twttier war with celebrities, or will he have the "decency" to use his personal account for his top priority?

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    "decency"
    Whoomah!

Aaaaaaaaaaand we're off to a rolling start.

http://www.iflscience.com/environmen...house-website/

"The requested page "/energy/climate-change" could not be found.”

The instant President Trump took the oath of office on Friday, an information page about climate change on the White House website was deleted.

Instead, a site called “America First Energy Plan” claims that the Climate Action Plan and the Waters of the US rule – designed specifically to protect American water bodies – is detrimental to society. The aim of the Climate Action Plan is to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and combat climate change.

“For too long, we’ve been held back by burdensome regulations on our energy industry," the page says. "President Trump is committed to eliminating harmful and unnecessary policies such as the Climate Action Plan and the Waters of the U.S. rule.”

And he's made it more expensive for people to get a mortgage... We just had an effective immediately notice go out. And have to redo a bunch of FHA loans.
    I hope no-one was waiting to close on their government loan.

Watching the inauguration actually made me feel physically unwell.
    And I'm on the other side of the globe.
    So much wrong.

Female Masturbatory Aid
    and this turd on top of the shit sundae, he pulled a Melania and used Bane from The Dark Night Rises.

Here we go....

The scariest part of his speech was the "Total Allegiance to America"......

Now that he has taken the oath of office, President Trump stands in violation of the Constitution’s emoluments clause. He just swore on the Bible to ‘preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States,’ but by continuing to accept payments from foreign governments, he has already failed. We do not yet know just to what extent this violation goes—because he is the first person elected to the presidency in decades to fail to clear the ethical bar of Richard Nixon and release his tax returns, much of his foreign business has remained secret. But we do know that there must be accountability for anyone, including the president, for violating the Constitution
    ouch

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    Interesting. I don't know that I'd call USA secular, I would call it the most religious nation in the Western world.
    You're supposed to have a separation of church and state. Australia's head of state, by contrast, is the Supreme Governor of the Chursh of England.

[edit] Sorry Leon - didn't pay close attention to who I was replying to. Replace "you're" with "they're" and "Australia" with "New Zealand"
    Last edited by G'day Mate; January 20th, 2017 at 06:11 PM.

A note on the website stuff. Apparently it is according to plan. All Obama posts have been moved to his website, http://www.obamawhitehouse.gov, and the new one is a clean slate essentially.