Page 781 of 2478 FirstFirst ... 28168173177177978078178278379183188112811781 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,810 of 24776

Thread: Politics

"What's going on in Chicago?” Donald J. Trump asks at the Republican retreat.
    “Democrats,” a crowd member chimes in.
    "A lot of truth to it,” Trump responds.
    Way to bring everyone together Fuckface Von Clownstick.

When he says he's gonna bring everyone together, he's saying that the competition is over, he won, come kiss his ring, bow your head and back his play.

You know, what Hillary said.

We All Live in a Yellow BRZ The359's Avatar
    This one just made my head hurt...

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/25/u...ite-house.html

His mornings, he said, are spent as they were in Trump Tower. He rises before 6 a.m., watches television tuned to a cable channel first in the residence, and later in a small dining room in the West Wing, and looks through the morning newspapers: The New York Times, The New York Post and now The Washington Post.

But his meetings now begin at 9 a.m., earlier than they used to, which significantly curtails his television time. Still, Mr. Trump, who does not read books, is able to end his evenings with plenty of television.
    Doesn't read books, doesn't like intelligence reports because he's smart enough, yet finds time to watch plenty of television.

But distrusts the media
    Nulla Tenaci Invia Est Via

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Yeah, he literally took the quote that Bill O'Reilly made on his show about the crime statistics in Chicago verbatim into his tweet the next morning.

Female Masturbatory Aid
    New presidents have their "first 100 days".

I honestly don't see him remaining King that long.

They're (GOP) is likely letting him run his freak show to distract everybody while they do the shit they've always wanted to do. Then when they have that done, it's time to promote Pence.

That's my theory anyway. But we're in an "Alternative Fact" era, so who the fuck knows.

There's no fucking way he's going to go the full 4 years. He'll either have been impeached (or worse), and/or irreparably damaged foreign relations to the point, that they don't want to talk to us, regardless of who's in charge.

Or, the world is the setting of Fallout 4.

At this point, I would gladly take Mike Pence, as much as it pains me to say that. He, at least, had some semblance of knowledge and diplomacy. It's a shit sandwich anyway you look at it. If Pence is promoted, the same shitty laws/reversals will happen for us. But at least with him, I don't think we have to worry (my biggest worry, in fact) about him fucking off allies/etc, and making the global stage a complete shit show. That's OUR center ring now.

Mexico has already cancelled its meeting with DJT. So it begins.

Trump has already appointed his circus freaks to cabinet positions though. Putting Pence in place won't help if they're all hell-bent on destroying the institutions that they are in charge of. :/

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 21Kid View Post
    Trump has already appointed his circus freaks to cabinet positions though. Putting Pence in place won't help if they're all hell-bent on destroying the institutions that they are in charge of. :/
    so stupid question, can't VEEP change the cabinet (if he wants to) if the president is kicked out?

Administrator
    Spicer apparently just announced that they'll get Mexico to pay for the wall via a 20% import tax.

Who pays that tax?

Us. Mostly on groceries. Awesome. Enjoy your $5 limes.

I heard he'd make them pay a tax on remittances, which became their biggest source of foreign income.

In the memo, Trump said he would threaten to change a rule under the USA Patriot Act antiterrorism law to cut off a portion of the funds sent to Mexico through money transfers, commonly known as remittances. The threat would be withdrawn if Mexico made “a one-time payment of $5-10 billion” to pay for the border wall, he wrote.
    Mexico's central bank reported Mexicans overseas sent nearly $24.8 billion home in 2015, overtaking oil revenues for the first time as a source of foreign income.