Page 816 of 2478 FirstFirst ... 31671676680681481581681781882686691613161816 ... LastLast
Results 8,151 to 8,160 of 24776

Thread: Politics

Quote Originally Posted by speedpimp View Post
    Actually it is Sweet Baby Jesus In A Winnie The Pooh Onesie.
    You guys are so privileged! I never had any Jesus toys at Taiwan!

Now that photo in the previous post is just sad in so many levels.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; February 11th, 2017 at 10:35 AM.

Here, let me elaborate why I'm sad...

It's perfectly understandable to want to fuck Jesus as unbelievers, otherwise he wouldn't be crucified in the 1st place.

The saddest part to me is that 'believers' are using this amazing loving act of God as their middle finger toward unbelievers.

How many true followers of Jesus do we have in this nation?

This leads me to believe that it'll be very difficult to see America becoming great ever again anytime soon... Sigh...

Well maybe you should find some of the people shoving crucifixes in peoples' faces who are advocating for women to have rights over their own bodies, and tell them to stop it. Until then...

5D4_4273sm.jpg

Female Masturbatory Aid
    Pardon me while I vomit out my ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Sad, little man View Post
    Well maybe you should find some of the people shoving crucifixes in peoples' faces who are advocating for women to have rights over their own bodies, and tell them to stop it. Until then...

5D4_4273sm.jpg
    If I personally know someone who's the westboro baptist type, I'd definitely have a word with him.

Otherwise, I think I'll stay away from such ungodly emotional crowd.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    I never hear any pro-choice people discussing the science portion behind pregnancy and when it's considered "life" in a scientific basis, I wonder why? It seems the pro-lifers (I'm in the middle, I can understand both sides of the argument) are claiming that anytime from 0-9 months is considered "life" which I think is not in the bible and a bit silly.

The Christmas before last I knew five people who were pregnant, and of those only two of the babies (one of them being Jonah) survived. The first to go had no heartbeat, which was sad, but the other two had to be aborted.

One of these was a case where the mother contracted CMV for the first time in the early stages of pregnancy, which is basically disasterous for a fetus. The child would have been born deaf, blind and severely mentally retarded and probably only survived a few years.

The other had spina bifida, but that information was being withheld from the mother as she lives with her husband in a Muslim country. The mother knew something wasn't right so she got herself checked out while in Australia over Christmas and, sure enough,

I don't understand why people would insist on bringing such children into the world. These are burdens that can easily break up marriages and ruin the lives of everyone involved. As far as I know, both women are trying to get pregnant again now. You can bet this would not be the case had they not had access to abortions - they'd instead be dealing with children that science is keeping alive as long as possible.

Fuck that pompous woman and her cross.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Freude am Fahren View Post
    Pay attention to the lady on the left side. Who claps like that?!?