Page 876 of 2478 FirstFirst ... 37677682686687487587687787888692697613761876 ... LastLast
Results 8,751 to 8,760 of 24776

Thread: Politics

Quote Originally Posted by FaultyMario View Post
    Ok, first off I'm no terrist. mk?
    second of all, I play for a different team...

But what Trump is doing is what we had dreamt we could do in terms of undermining The US' competitivity.
    First the H1B thing and now his (obviously racist) approach towards Historically Black Colleges and Universities is the stuff that is going to sink America.
    In other news, our new subsidiary in Mexico was registered yesterday and the first of the local staff we've hired have signed their contracts and we're organising to send them over to Belgium for training. This office will become the regional headquarters to support all latin american operations and anything that comes up in the US for now. The office was originally planned for Philly.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    You still hiring?
    acket.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Trump just fired Comey...the plot thickens

Also, if Trump's official letter doesn't REEK of guilt, I don't know what does

"While I greatly appreciate you informing me, on three separate occasions, that I am not under investigation, I nevertheless concur with the judgment of the Department of Justice that you are not able to effectively lead the Bureau"

Seriously, who in their right mind would put that in their letter?
    Last edited by MR2 Fan; May 9th, 2017 at 02:19 PM.

Female Masturbatory Aid
    Someone completely oblivious to a reality outside of what's in their own narcissistic mind.

All this tells me, is that the writing on the wall just turned into flashing neon.

jfc. He fires the person in the lead position of an active investigation ON him... Uh, duh? Not sure it's more obvious than that. But then, maybe I'm not a right-enough brain-fucked troll.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    It's also scary that he CAN fire the FBI Director WHILE under investigation!

Would you rather he have his spouse meet with the AG on a runway somewhere?

Hang on, he did whatnow? That's ... oh man, I can't wait to check out some right-wing articles on this!!

Female Masturbatory Aid
    I find it utterly amazing, that even now, his supporters still can't see that he's only about himself, and that they're just pawns he used to move into declaration of "check".

Someone needs to tell cheeto Satan that this is not an episode of The Apprentice where he goes around just firing people.